What type of television monitor do you prefer most - LCD, LED, or any other

@SHAMRACK (8532)
I at present use the LCD monitor and the cable we have is digital. The quality of picture I see is satisfactory. Moreover if technology advances and more better monitor comes I may go for that. Moreover the price too have to fit my pocket or it has fit my economy. Any how to view in a wide screen is like being in a movie hall if all other supporting things too are available like sound, light etc. Any how a better monitor gives a better view.
@ybong007 (6658)
What i have is a conventional flat screen CRT TV. It's more than 2 years old. I like LCD TVs since it's more space saving and energy efficient too unfortunately it's not on the priority list now. So far, i have no complaints as far as my current TV is concerned.
@SHAMRACK (8532)
Yes, if we get a better quality I hope we would depend on it
@advokatku (4037)
I'm prefer the LCD screen. For me, Very fun watching TV broadcasts on the LCD screen because light and colors its more natural.
We still have a tv from the 1990s and we're fine with the old monitor.