Cash Gopher

@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Now that Cash Gopher is online, is anyone else disappointed? Okay I thought it would be a task type site, or an offer site. Here I see it's just a site like Gomez Peer. Unless I get confirmation that it won't hurt the computer in any way, I'm sorry but I'm not running it. Actually I don't think I'll run it anyway. So who else was disappointed? Who else is still excited about it?
@mysdianait (55653)
I am not disappointed as there had been responses and comments in the past few days which had suggested that it wa going to be something that would need to be downloaded onto our computers in order to earn. Not for me
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
I think there will be a chain of new people following us into not downloading it, or uninstalling it if they had. There's already a number of issues I've been reading about on the discussions about them. I notice GAA's response count, but I suppose it doesn't bother her!
@anangf (1148)
i am wondering to activate my cashgopher account again after uninstal the software but im forgot my username and password
@mysdianait (55653)
Is there no option to recover it if you have forgotten it?
@gabs8513 (48822)
Hi Cowgirl I have downloaded it and it is doing no harm to my Laptop and I have a very high security on mine so it is safe To me it is just like Gomez Peer which I like so I am just leaving this run in the Background now as well
@jonnifc (1021)
Hi! I'm not familiar with Gomez Peer. Can you switch the Cash Gopher off without uninstalling it? Like, if you don't want it working in the background.
I don't know what Gomez Peer is. I'm not very computer savvy. Do they have access to our keystrokes? Can they access passwords or personal computer files?
@jonnifc (1021)
My sentiments exactly! =)
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Phaedra! Gomez Peer is a application that runs in the background and snoops on our computers, well that is if you have it installed. I am not sure if the gopher can access our keystrokes or not to be honest, but the gopher won't be puncturing through my computer that's for sure!
Well...this whole discussion is sounding creepy to me...i installed it instantly knowing that it is coming from a genuine source...but reading the comments and the discussion i would like to stay away from it for a while...I'm saying this because while browsing the net today about an hour ago...this gropper pop up came all of a sudden and did not understand like what happened and almost simultaneously got virus alerts one after the another about 10-12 times...was scared...hence closed all the windows...this happened for the first time and never before...its frightening to loose your credentials....do not undersatnd how to go about it.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
I would just uninstall it from your computer and then run a virus check to make sure the viruses are gone. I just don't trust the program even though it comes from mylot, I just hope this doesn't make people not trust mylot.
Its has a pop up of a new browser saying search for a friend???what does this mean???
@ANIME123 (2473)
Yeah I am also running it, but I am scared that it will steal my information or something and I don't want that to happen at all I do have good security, but I don't like it the gophers do tend to snoop around and try to dig up things which is never good, but I don't know.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Yeah I don't want anyone knowing anything I don't want them to, one reason why I didn't install it. I think a lot of people will end up uninstalling it to be honest.
@atv818 (1976)
• United Arab Emirates
Well, nothing to lose and everything to gain. I waited for days just for this so might as well give it a shot. Besides, for a site as credible as MyLot - I don't think they will do anything to hurt their reputation. To survive in this business, you should have integrity. Over the months that I have known MyLot, they definitely earned that trust in my book. More power to MyLot and Cashgopher!
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Yes with a site like mylot, you would think they wouldn't do anything to harm their integrity. I don't think they would intentionally do anything to steer us away from them, but I am wary of cash gopher and so will stay away. Maybe in the future once kinks are worked out I'll install it, but for now no thanks!
I;m rnnning it i dont htink anything cna go wroing.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Well I hope not but there's really no telling.
@dawnald (83889)
• Shingle Springs, California
I don't have to do anything but run it? Sounds fine to me. But, as you say, IF it won't hurt my computer...
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
That is a big IF!
My friend and I thought this is exactly what it was going to be. Whether it is worth it or not is yet to be seen, but I have installed it and posted banners on our business website, so I am kind of excited to see what happens!!
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Well I hope it works out for you but I'd be wary and if it even starts to seem like it's damaging your computer, uninstall it and take it off your businesses website with a fair warning to your viewers.
@ardenia (51)
it may be coincodence but my popup blocker seems to be working harder since i downloaded cash gopher thats the only change i have noticed.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Well that doesn't sound like a good change at all. I suppose I won't be downloading it, though after I found out what exactly cash gopher was I figured I wouldn't be using it anytime soon.
I also look forward to earning from Cashgopher. However, tonight I tried to download and then installed it, it failed. The problem window occurred. My computer is Windows XP and I can't find out what's wrong with it. Perhaps many people login it and therefore there are technical problems available. I hope it will be fixed soon. I love China
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
I haven't downloaded it yet and I am not quite sure that I really want to. I just think it might hurt the computer. Not sure what is going on, another member tried to download it and they have Windows 7, they said it didn't want to download for them.
@smileonstar (4016)
I heard about it but haven't check out yet... hopefully it comes out good.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
I am not quite sure how good it will be, I don't think I am going to download it that is for sure.
@Memnon (2173)
I will leave it on the back burner for the moment. I have plenty enough to keep me occupied. If other people do well with it I might consider this.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
My one qualm is if it's safe for the computer. It'd be nice if it was, but I don't know if I could trust it to be.
@neildc (16907)
i am just excited about this. i also installed the software already. i heard about gomez peer before but i have no idea what is it all about. since mylot or cashgopher said the software won't harm the computer, i trusted them.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Gomez Peer is the same thing as cash gopher, you just run the program in the background. I don't trust it though!
@Lakota12 (42794)
well I havent seen it yet and not sure what I would do about it I run gomez and do get paid by them and it hasnt ever hurt my puter but it has been working for years!
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
Someone made a discussion saying they only made one cent for the whole day it was running, I don't trust it, but it also doesn't seem worth it either. Though I suppose we can't expect it to give out lots of money at first, one cent is a little cheap for the first day.
I am quite disappointed. I trust Mylot, I really do, but installing a software in your computer is really a whole other story.. I work in IT controls and stuff, and I can't really just get myself to download the application and install it, I think I'm too paranoid to do it (or maybe too aware for that matter). Hehehe. Anyway, I hope those that have downloaded and trust the site fully enjoy the site. But it really is not for me.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
It's okay to be too aware, especially when it comes to matters of the internet. I have a feeling a lot more will join the ranks of those who are not going to download it.
Oh yeah, when I read that it works in the background, I really wondered if it were something that uses the same technology as spyware. Good thing I couldn't install the app because I'm not a Windows user. I think it's an app that you could use on an old computer, but not a computer that you're taking care to avoid getting bugs with. :)
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
You are right, on an older computer would be fine, but not one that you use all the time and want to keep clean. Though it seems it's not even worth it, one user started a discussion saying they only made one cent the whole day on it. I'm sorry but if I were to even think of downloading it it'd better make me $5.00 a day!
@wulania (1528)
actually i joined it but never installed it. i read some post it may bring viruses to our computer and also too slow to earn money. thus it can make our connection speed go slower and slower. i also uninstaled my 20dollarstosurf due to teh same reason fo cash gopher. i know it is legit, but not good for me
@wulania (1528)
i am not excited anymore.i joined cash gopher few weeks ago but i didt install it. i got informtaion which saya cash gopher may bring viruses to our computer. it also make money slowly and may cause internet connections speed get worse. fortunately i didnt inslal it and i wont do it. i have seen some reviews about it and they said it is legit even slow earning. i think it is fool idea to make pennies by bringing viruses to our computer. just ignore it