Do you ever get confused about the date or what day it is?

@free_man (7337)
I think I am loosing it. Some days I know what day it is but some days I get so confused about what day or the date is. This drives me nuts! I was hit by a car and am not able to remember things sometimes. I can't remember a lot about my past but that may be good. And really don't bother me any more but not knowing the date or what day it is does bother me. Funny thing though is I know I am not the only one. My husband sometimes can't remember either. Getting old.....LOL He is younger then me and he can't always remember what day it is....LOL So when he calls me old I just laugh at him and tell him he is getting older too. Anyway do you have this problem too? Do you know what day or the date is all the time? Or are you like us forgetful about what the day and date is? Does it drive you nuts when you can't remember things ? Or do you just laugh about it and look on your computer to make sure of the day and date? Like me.....LOL
@jugsjugs (13045)
This happens all the time to me and i have to look on the computer to see what the date is or on my phone, or worse still ask someone.I think that there are plenty of times that i forget alot of things as well as places that i have put things.I feel like i am getting old and my brain is not as good as it use to be.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Jugs. Your not old your still young. I wish I was still 39 not really because then I wouldn't have the husband I have now. I think I forget because I was hit by a car and lost short term memory. Somedays it isn't as bad as others.
• Quezon City, Philippines
i also tend to forget what date or day it is Lol. it bothers me too but sometimes i just shrug it off. one time i forgot to go to church on a first friday - i got pissed coz i was supposed to complete 9 consecutive months of going to mass every first friday. i was already on the 7th month and i forgot! jeez. and then one time i forgot it was me and my boyfriend's monthsary. even funnier is that he also forgot - we forgot both at the same time Lol! i'm only 27 but i'm getting old real quick and forgetting things, Lmao!
@free_man (7337)
Hi Pinksplotch. So sorry that I din't respond to your response earlier. Did you ever complete the 9 consecutive months? I forget because I was hit by a car and loose days and dates easily. I will be this way for the rest of my life. Your young to loose dates and days....LOL Was really funny that you and your boyfriend forgot on the same day.
@sender621 (14956)
I feel a bit silly when i forget the date or day of the week. i feel like i am in such kind of a time warp when Ithese things happen to me. I laugh at other people when they forget dates and days. i wonder how someone can not know what day of the week it is. Then when I do it myself, it's not as funny anymore. I think the confusion comes with one day just following the next. We just fall into a groove in our lives and don't think about dates and days unless they have special meaning for us. Forgetting a date or day of the week just makes me want to pay more attention to time itself.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Sender. I don't know but I think it is cause we work for ourselves and don't have a job where we have to go to work. Maybe! Our calendar gets covered up in special dates so we don't forget things that are important. It is funny sometimes but sometimes it can be a problem. Not very often though. Thanks
@thebest1 (658)
Hi,free men! I forgot many things...I forgot where are the keys from my car or where is a pencil,or...lol..I can't remember what I forgot ha ha ha! Yes,sometimes I can't remember what day or what date it is today or tomorrow!Once I don't work,coz I think is Sunday,but was Saturday,really!I don't opened my store and when someone told me:"Why?Is Saturday!" I looked at him with a big,big eyes! Happy lotting!
@free_man (7337)
Hi TheBest and welcome to my lot. I find this odd for me. It will always bother me. Bet that is funny now that it is over but bet it didn't feel funny when it happened. (Not opening your store) Oh well at least we are not alone other people forget too. Until I got hit by that car many years ago I had a great memory. I knew where everything was. Now I can't remember where I put things and it bothers me. You should see my house I have black boards in several rooms so I can leave myself notes....LOL My husband thinks I am nuts cause I am always writing down things so I wont loose things. Our garage has black boards in it too so I won't loose things out there....LOL