he said tha he has very good wife.

Pakistan
he is the lucky person indeed.what qualities she should have in order for people to say "she is the good wife" do you have a good wife how good she is? if you are married women,are you the good wife?
@devijay78 (1575)
I don't know whether I am good wife or not. But I always have my family's best interest at heart and act accordingly. Never would leave my husband when he is in trouble. And my family means everything to me, more than anything in this world.
I was a superb wife. I gave it my 100% against all odds, although my ex-husband, long story, was a horrible person. I now live with a boyfriend, and although not married he is attributing of all my excellent wifey duties.
@indahfth (11173)
All I can say I am a good wife or not is my husband, I can not judge myself. I have always tried to be a good wife, and I hope my husband says that I am a good wife.