Visit MYSORE (INDIA) WITHOUT TRAVELLING

Mysore (INDIA) - Palace of Mysore. It is famous for Dushara celebrations in the World
Hello everyone here Ji, I would suggest to all t6, who are unable to undertake travel, due to various reasons, best known to them, may visit MYsore (India), after logging below which is audio and vidio display. "http://www.mysorepalace.tv/360_Eng/index.html"
@rameshchow (5284)
thanks for sharing this. but it is not opening easily, so so slow while loading the site..
is it youtube or ny other site?
• Quezon City, Philippines
hi i like "traveling online." thanks for sharing this :)
Hello my friend pinksplotch Ji, So nice of you for your immediate response favouring travelling online, and it has one more benifit, if it is liked by one may visit virtually. There are many factors, governing, for me due to age, we are unable to travel and restrict by watching such clips. Take care. May God bless You and have a great time.
@maximax8 (27049)
For those of you that can't find it on the Internet it would be an idea to search for Mysore Palace in India. I think that Indian people might be able to travel around to different destinations in their home country. They could visit Mysore, Delhi and Agra. The beaches of Goa are popular and the beaches of Kerala are quiet to enjoy. These days airfares are pricey so it is an idea for some people to stay in their home country.