due to snoring - you able to wake-up yourself?

A pleasant day to all, I have a friend who snores everytime she fell asleep. However, there are times, according to her, she wake herself due to the loud sound of her snore. And truly indeed, she snores very soundly. For this reason, I want to give her some points since, as far as I know, having a loud sound of snore is not that healthy. How about you, do you also experience and encounter the same? That you able to wake up yourself due to the loud sound of your snore? Any sharing would you like to advise - also to avoid snoring when sleeping.
@ip5217 (1656)
Yes, when I'm very tired I would snore loudly and that can sometimes wake me up. What I do when this happens is simply change position. As far as I can remember, the reason why a person is snoring is because there's an obstruction in his breathing pattern while sleeping. It is possible that the position is distracting the smooth flow of air coming in and out of you body.
Your response will form part as an additional knowledge for her. Since, she snore loud.
@srisiva (199)
Hi.. Nice topic to discuss with. According to me people snore because of over tiredness over weight restless sleep block in nasal cavity Ask your friend to change the position while she wakes up midway That can give a better solution for this problem.. Have a great Day:)