Have you ever felt so tired you wanted to cry?

I have been running all week long from one place to another. Walking my tail off at that. I went to mail out my customers item and more catalogs. Well I was about to cry while waiting at the window. My legs hurt me so bad I should have bought a pill. I went to the store to buy me some crabs and almost fell down. I am home now and will not be going to register my daughter for school. I have to do it on monday or I will end up hurt. I am sitting in this chair and in one hour I will go lay my tired body down..
I have never had as bad a situation as yours but yes there have been many times when I felt desperate to cry because of my overwork and tiredness.
I know how that can be too. I worked far from home and took the bus and it killed me to do that.
i understand exactly how you feel there are times when i feel like everyone is pulling me in a hundred different directions my kids want me this way my parents want me that way then on the other side my brother needs me for something i am meant to be there for everyone and always be in a good patient mood however when i am on my fifteenth task with no end in sight i tend to lose it and either blow up or start crying and then people look at me like i have lost my mind which makes me cry again
Oh the tears I know all to well. This seememd like my only chance of releif at some points in my life. Like when my daughter was a baby and walking and knocking everything down. It was not funny clenaing up all the time. Then I learned to put things away out of her reach and give her lots of toys.
I do have some situation....i work very much on my job....all day long to promote products, even sale and in the night i can not sleep....because of my legs....
Tonight I am going to be early and hope to sleep late. I hope you can do the same..
@jonnifc (1021)
Yes, I've been in your situation. That there are still so many things to do but your body just won't let you. I remember I was that tired when I had to process my business permit and everything that I needed to do with the tax office. So many government agencies to go to and they are scattered all over the city. Plus all the queues and all the waiting and all the where-do-I-go-now moments. Times like that I just want to sleep. Put your feet up, girl. Forget about everything else that still needs to be done. You can't do them anymore at this specific time. It's time for you to rest. You'll just think about them again after you're rested.
I have to apply for a business licence when I move to my new neighborhood. I was told we need one to sell online in 2011. So I plan to get one.
@chiyosan (30205)
Yes, i have felt so tired, quite a lot times and i did cry at those times... more often when i feel tired both physically and mentally - i just do not know what makes me cry.. its just that i would feel burden in me and i would be crying and then would just realize i needed to get my mind off things that would make me feel sad, tired and useless...
It will get better after I get some rest this weekend. I am moving in three weeks so I now have to start packing my apartment for the last time. Then I have bags to make for my customers and shipping them is even stressful walking across town to post them out.
@AgsAMahI (41)
• Poland
Poor you.. Try to relax. Take a nap and drink tea or eat whatever you like for cheering yourself up. :) Usually I feel about to cry at the end of the academic year, when my exams approach with big steps. I sleep less then and study hard. What's more, I'm then already tired after working hard for the whole year and each extra effort makes me sooo tired and so fed up that I feel keen on lying and crying only. I know this feeling..
I feel for all who have to study and work. it can't be easy and trying to have a life as well.
@dodo19 (34314)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, there have been times, when I was in that situation. It was during the final exam period, and I had so much studying to do. I only get a few hours of sleep a night, at very most. By the end, I was so tired and exhausted that I was so close to crying. I was so happy when my exams were over and I could actually sleep and have a good night sleep. I slept so much. This actually happen twice.
Well,I do hope you passed with all that studying. I know it can be stressful we have to pull through it.
@unique16 (1531)
Hello giftsandbagscom, I was running on 48 hours of no sleep. Yes, when I get tired like this I want to cry or this is weird I know I start thinking of Ex-boyfriend who had the child behind my back and wish he was back! Bazzar I know and tell myseld I am in better place without him and I have a wonderful boyfriend so much better and not selfish at all I told him I had no sleep because of my night work needed me to help get the newspapers out so My boyfreind took me on nice long drive in the country to reset my mood and it did help before he had to go into his night work. Now that is what I call a very sweet guy. We talk about this and that. His philosphy on life if the sun still going to come up the next day than everything is good and if not then that it bad! I like his philosphy. But I do cry when I tired and lack of sleep and running around like you. I hope the Labor day weekend is slower for you and you get the much needed rest you need! Thanks and have a great day Sincerley Unique16
Yes today I will attend a big cookout and eat and enjoy myself. I hope it does not get too cold for me to stay out late. I plan to dress warm incase.
Sorry to hear that happened to you hun, hope you feel better soon. I have on many occasions been so tired that I just wanted to bawl, BUT now that I think of it their is usually another reason tied to it and that is always stress. A lot of times I lay awake at night worried about the stressful situation I am in and try to think of how I can get out of it. Then a lot of times I finally just get so tired that I pass out from being so tired, and then not even an hour or two later my girls have me up. They are 11 months and 4 years old so they keep me up ALL day! My 11 month of course naps, but my 4 year old doesn't.
That is hard when you can't get a break to sleep and refresh your mind and body. I went through that as well..
Never have I been so tired that I thought that I could cry over it, however there have been a lot of times that I've been so tired that I will literally think that I can't possibly take another step. This isn't something that happens to me on a regular basis, but it is something that happens none the less. The times that this is the worst is when I have spent a lot of time with my children at the pool or at the park and I never get to stop when I'm constantly chasing them around and it really will wear me out.
@cream97 (29166)
I know the feeling too well. I have been going from here to there all week myself. I have been very busy as well. I hope that you will get plenty of rest so that you can feel more energized when you wake back up. Resting is always good for the body and the mind.
• United Arab Emirates
I have not felt physically tired. But i did feel mentally tired. I have bben going through a trauma...a series of incidents personal as well as professioanl. It has been hurting me...i did feel that things are ging wrong and that too all at the same time. I have cried and cried. then then realised that i will have to be positive for things to right in life.
@juggerogre (1659)
Nope I haven't felt like crying when I'm so tired. What I usually want to do is just to have a day off and then just relax. If a day off is not possible then I'll just doze off immediately when I got home after a tiring day. That usually rejuvenates me in the next day and get me ready for a another tiring day.
yes,sometimes.All the week I do the experiments one by one.
yes, i've been through such situations and really wanted to cry. Especially, that no one we can't turn to.... it happens every time when I need to pay overdue accounts and no extra money intended for it. Whew, it is really a tough situations... I turn to God for His guidance and help and the Good Lord always helping me.... that's why even though how hard my problem is...I still manage to smile!
@jhyan007 (467)
...i have experienced something like that, there was a time when we were having a very extensive training and it is not possible to stop no matter what..my whole body hurting that makes me want to lay down and have a rest...but i just can't, which makes me want to cry...
@juryse (753)
Yes countless times. It felt like crying was the only thing that won't hurt.
@laydee (12813)
Wow, that really is something to be thinking about, though I have never encountered that sort of thing myself. I could remember one person who ended up crying after an aerobics workout because she was so tired.
@JOIEMARVIC (2342)
Whenever I feel bad, tired, depressed, I really cry and I cry a lot. Somehow crying minimized the pain and helps me release the pain I am going through. Crying is somehow my way of coping with pain , so whenever I feel discomforts that are seem very hard to handle, I cry.
Life seems to do that. We have weeks or months of very intense activity, with no end in sight and everything must be done, then we just stop. We cannot do one more thing, we have to indulge ourselves, and rest ourselves. If we do not, then we will not be any good for anyone. This is a good weekend to stay home, and take it easy.
I cry when things become to sentimental but not due to exhaustion. I do get frustrated when that happens. I feel like pulling the hairs off my head. Just to remove this feeling from my system, I oftentimes sleep it off. Works like a charm every single time. People can be cranky when too tired. That's understandable.