Baby it's cold outside! LOL

@jillhill (37383)
We have went from it being about 80-85 degrees a day to down into the 50's in just over a day!!! This weekend we are going camping and it will be a bit chilly! We do have a camper so we won't be outside....but it's still darn chilly! Has your area had extreme drops in temperatures? What are you doing this weekend?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well Jill I did not do a lot but I ave to say the Weather here is cooling down now to It seems like the Summer has just rushed past I would say we only had 8 weeks of brilliant Weather and then it just stopped again, now the Winter will be here soon which no doubt will drag
@jillhill (37383)
That does seem right....it drags and drags and summer whizzes by....hope you are feeling better!
Iy's been hovering around 70 degrees here the last two days and a bit chilly at night, which is fine by me. No special plans for me this weekend, but camping sounds like fun and I do wish you a good time!
@jillhill (37383)
It was very much fun...thank you!
@lilybug (21148)
The temperature dropped here a little bit this past week and the allergies of everyone in the house stared acting up about the same time. It is chilly outside right now, but it feels so good out. LOL
@jillhill (37383)
Those darn allergies! We had alot blowing around here too!
@laglen (19782)
yes we have been in the high 90s. but the other night it dropped to 37. Wow did I sleep good!
@jillhill (37383)
For sure...it's good sleeping weather!
Our " Wait A minute weather" doesn't go to that extreme. I call it wait a minute weather because if you don't like the weather now, wait a minute and it will change. Yesterday it was hot and humid. Today it is cool and breezy. I assume it is a gift from Hurricane Earl. Either way I love it! This weekend I have no special plabs but the way the weather is I wish I had.
@jillhill (37383)
It was quite chilly at night....freezing in the morning and the afternoons were someplace between too hot to wear a sweatshirt and go grab it again!
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya jill, No this weekend the temperature is going up again. It has gone up and down and back up again bit like a yo-yo effect. This is typical this time of the year in this Country. Right now it´s quite warm but in the afternoon it gets even warmer but then all of a sudden it will plummet again. So it´s a good job you have got your Camper to keep nice and warm and even so you can still relax and have a nice time. Also it could brighten up and you can all go out after while you can. Hope you can anyways enjoy your weekend.
@jillhill (37383)
We had a very good time. It was chilly but the furnace works just fine so we had a blast!
@KrauseHome (35522)
Wow!! This is quite a drastic change. I know around here we have been having strange weather of nice or a little warm even and then it drops down to like the low to mid 60s. Had one day last Sunday even that was a little windy and cooler most of the day. All I can say is enjoy your camping. I have a vendor show in the morning and then I have Church on Sunday, and work on Monday. (Get time and a half at least.)
@jillhill (37383)
Well sounds like you have a booked up weekend! How have you been feeling?
It dropped about five degrees overall last week.High nineties to low nineties. The real chill was today. it has dropped about twenty more degrees. Temps in the 70's I would love to be camping and burning some good smelling wood. I hope you have a great time.
@jillhill (37383)
We did! But it was certainly cold yesterday morning....this morning was beautiful..about ten degrees warmer.....the day yesterday was outstanding.
I'm so glad it has cooled down. In the late evening into the early morning it is in the low 60s here. Which means even during the day it is cooler. I love the time of year when it isn't hot, but it isn't cold yet. It's just plain 'ol pleasant. I don't have any plans for the Labor Day weekend. I guess I'll just relax and try to catch up on the overwhelming amount of mylot and Gather e-mail notifications I have to catch up on.
@jillhill (37383)
HOpe you are catching up and enjoying the weekend!
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi jill! It is still 80 degrees here and really humid. We're still supposed to get some rain from that Hurricane Earl that is just about disappearing and then tomorrow we are supposed to have some nice temperature drops for a few days! I'm just shocked that it's Labor Day already and the Summer's officially over and Fall's on the way. I am leaving for Florida in two weeks and will be back on October 1st! I have picked the worst time to go because this is the middle of Hurricane season so I don't know what I will be getting into!
@jillhill (37383)
I hope you have good luck with the weather while you are gone!
@carolbee (16241)
It's in the 70's today and suppose to be in the 60's tonight. Seems like it was just 112 degrees heat index and to have it drop so fast has been nice. I do like the real hot weather the best. Hope you have a fun trip this weekend and don't wake up in the morning with frozen noses and toes.
@jillhill (37383)
We do have a furnace and it works good! Needed it both nights!
@carmelanirel (20979)
No, we do have a break form the heat and humidity, but nothing like 50 degrees, that is cold. Does your camper have any kind of heater? The one we had when I was a kid didn't have a heater,, but it had a gas stove..Though I was toasty warm under blankets at night, I'd wait until my mom started the stove for breakfast before i got up and the place was really warm..
@jillhill (37383)
Yes...we have a good furnace...and used it most of the weekend. But it was pleasant yesterday during the day....
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
We have had a little drop in temp but nothing like that. At least we aren't a 100+ degrees like we were for ahile. I had a feeling u would go camping this weekend. hope y'all have a good time. I don't have one thing planned. Same old, same old around here.Y'all be careful.
@jillhill (37383)
We had a wonderful time...back early though as I have craft sale things to work on..but got to spend quality time with the kids!
@Adoniah (7515)
Yeah, It went from 97 to 90. Whoo Hoo!!! This is Central Fl. Baby, we won't see the 50s until the end of Dec. I take that back. In the 70s it went down to 28 in Nov., but that was really rare. I just wish it would cool off at night, then the buildings would cool off and that would make it livable. When I was a kid, there were less buildings and they were one story and there was less asphalt. Everything cooled off at night and it was nice. Not anymore. It is wall to wall cement and asphalt everywhere. Shalom~Adoniah
@jillhill (37383)
Do you want me to send you some cool weather? LOL
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yeah, it went from over 100 to 80's. Brrrrr....