What makes U don't want to ask a friend request?

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
Let's say that u enjoyed which started by a member . you give responses and a chain of comments. the member also did it the same way in your discussion . but none of you ask a friend request. what makes you do that way? tell me a good reason.
Because I want them to add me first.. It feels good to know people want to be your friend. This probably sounds really stupid but.. I don't want to seem too desperate to get friends on here. Sometimes I don't add them because I'm intimidated by their popularity, huge post count, and star rating.
@ifa225 (11098)
hello for3, u have to have self confident whenever a member with huge post count or other. it helps you to learn from them how did they get all those popularity or star. so don't be shy to ask me as your friend
Haha.. I know, I still feel so new here though. I'd hate to add someone and have them thinking "who is this fool??" I want my friends to remember who I am.. That's all. If I'm just going to become another name on their long list of friends.. Then it's not as worth it. I'd rather have a few friends that I always interact with on discussions, than have hundreds of friends on here who are strangers to me, that I've never talked to before.
@ifa225 (11098)
don't worry For3, i always keep in my mind every friends in my friend list. i will try as hard as i can to respond in every friend of mine discussion. nd thank u for asking me as your friend
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
i dont really ask that much, just sometimes when i feel like it. I dont have a particular reason. I guess the first one i see i add :)
@ifa225 (11098)
hello Absinto, have u see me first? i guess u have not, that is why you don't ask me
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
Well just because you said that i am going to send you a friend request
@ifa225 (11098)
i had accept you Abs... By the way, you don't mind if i call u that way right?
@nangisha (3504)
Hi Ifa... The main reason I don't want ask a friend request is a number of post, I never ask them to be friend if their post bellow 100 because from my experience they tend to disappeared and not active anymore, I had many case like it. Another reason is they are few people who tend to rude and love to making problem to others and can not control they word.
@ifa225 (11098)
that is a good reason Nangisha. My main reason to add them is they fun when i chat with them. but if they rude after i know them, that would be gave me some attention not to be close with them.
@man2sting (637)
No big deal with or without adding friend. To me, all of you are my friends here. The ones in my list will never be removed. Not by any means.
@ifa225 (11098)
hello man, thank u for accepting all of us here as your friend. but i can visit regularly to my friend discussion if they are on my list.
I don't normally ask to be anyones friend. I get so many friend requests I think it is enough. Today I rejected 14 of them. They had little to no posts and I am not up for spamming. So If someone is responding to my posts or I am responding to them and they ask me fine we can be friends. Simple as that
@ifa225 (11098)
you never ask a friend request? why?
hi jfa I rarely turn anyone away who is really here to mylot but if they have no posts and a zillion friends then all they want of me is to be another referral and I do notdo referrals but I accepts those who interact with me and I have accepted more than I c an really handle.
@ifa225 (11098)
i mean is not accepting a friend request Mrs. Hatley but asking a friend request. i know you are a good friend who really enjoyed a discussion. have fun...