Creative way to create a nice looking romantic frame.

on september 9 2010 will be our first anniversary so i'm planning to create something special that i created myself, i already created a edited photo of ours and i just need a frame, i'm running out of budget because of some matters and i only have some materials here i got a illustration board and colored papers available, i'm don't have a creative mind so i want to ask everybody if you got some nice suggestion what to add to the frame?what's designs and colors to be added to make it looks nice and romantic?
I did this with a picture of my daughter and it came out beautiful. You need tissue paper in many different patterns. You cut it any way you like and paste each piece to a different edge of another piece. when it is done wit will make the picture stand out. I wish I could find it to show you. I bought a glass from the dollar store and got the paper free to keep it from breaking. I even asked her to put more paper around the glass for more. LOL good luck Micheals craft store will give you great ideas.
is it like a papier mache pasted in the frame?like for example i cut out stars and paste it in the grid? anyway thanks for helping i got some ideas from you.
Well, I don't think that you want to use hearts and flowers, but you can use lots of reds, blues, and purples. You could use hearts if you want to, but that is totally up to you.