Do you mind if your partner drinks off your glass?

I have someone here who keeps drinking from my glass. I am not use to this and it is getting me a bit peeved. I don't drink from anyones glass and my daughter is not allowed to do this as well. Now that we are sharing body fluids LOL he thinks I should not care about him drinking from my glass. But,like I said it is something I am not use to doing.
Since I so passionately kiss that very same mouth I would say nope I do not mind at all.
That is good. I will work on this one.
@mac_fish (723)
Hi,diligent girl, I like ur response, really like
Yes it is rather cute. So is the avatar..
@jennbart (1333)
no. I do not mind. If I do not mind kissing him on his lips, why should I mind him drinking off my glass? Its like the same thing anyway! :)
Your right but,I am just not use to someone picking up my glass to drink from it. And the funny thing is this is what he will do in place of getting up and getting his own drink.
• Mexico
Lol my Girlfriend does this very often, hell i even kinda like it and i have no problems with this, of course i wouldn't share from my glass with everybody but i think its ok if you share it with your couple.
I just told him he could drink off my glass. But,I forgot to mention he smokes stink sticks. LOL newports and that drives me mad.
Okay, as odd as it may sound, this is actually not something that bothers me at all. I won't say that my husband and I share our cup on a regular basis, but there are a lot of times that he will be getting ready for bed and want to take a drink from my cup before he lays down and it doesn't bother me at all. Also, there are times that he is getting ready to go back to work on the moped and he can't take his drink with him so he will leave it for me and I'll finish drinking whatever it is. In this case it is a matter of waste, but it doesn't bother me.
@lilybug (21148)
I don't have a problem with most people taking a drink out of my glass. My kids share my drinks all the time and my sister and I even share drinks sometimes. I have had boyfriends in the past drink out of my glass and it did not bother me either.
@cream97 (29169)
I don't like anyone drinking from the same glass that I am drinking from. It kind of makes me a little sick to have to drink right behind someone else at times. I am not used to doing this either myself.
@icyorchid (2564)
My husband and I do share a glass of drink at times. Like lunch time, I don't drink a lot, so it's easier to share. If one of us is sick, we don't drink after the other. It's not that big of a deal really if you don't want someone to drink after you, just explain how you feel and point out that your daughter isn't even allowed to do it and she's blood related! lol If he loves you, he'll respect you and your opinion, if he has a problem with it, maybe you should rethink the relationship. After all, being in a relationship takes 2 and arguing over something petty like drinking after someone isn't good. I understand where you are coming from, and he should too. Good Luck!
@sid556 (31006)
Hi Gifts, I don't really have a problem with it. If it is your partner then you are probably exchanging body fluids anyway so it doesn't really matter. I don't let just anyone drink off of my cup and I tell my girls to not share mainly because if someone has a virus or something going on, well that is the quickest way to spread it.
@dodo19 (32682)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Honestly, it's not something that really bothers me at all. My husband has sometimes done this, and it's not really a problem for me. Although it doesn't bother me, I can still understand how it might bother someone.
@chiyosan (29383)
I don't mind sharing a glass of water, or juice, or soda with my partner. basically even here at home i share a glass of water with my brother (younger) but not my older brother. haha... I think it really is something you have to get used to, i understand you but ii think it is rather common for partners, boyfriend and girlfriends to share their drinks... right?? =)
@jonnifc (1021)
I don't mind when my BF drinks from my glass. Like the others say, I kiss that same mouth anyway. And I know that he drinks more when we're eating. So sometimes while waiting for his second glass of drink, he would drinik off my glass. Then I can drink off his glass later on so I can take back what he drank. Haha! Or he also orders another drink for me since he's drank some of mine. He doesn't smoke like your man so it's ok with me. I only have to put with it when he's not drinking bottomless drink anyway (which he does more often). Cheers!
@Angelwriter (1956)
No one drinks from my glass. Not unless they want to have to deal with a screeching hyena (me). Keep your nasty germs off of what I'm drinking out of, and I'll return the favor by keeping my nasty germs off of your glasses.