AIRTEL or AIRCEL GPRS?

@mkannanm (582)
Hi Friends, I am planning to buy a new SIM card for my mobile. I would like to browse more and talk. Now a days both AIRTEL and AIRCEL announces good recharge plan with more talk time for money. For DATA browsing (GPRS), AIRCEL is cheaper by Rs.2 than AIRTEL. But i would you get your comments about the speed, connectivity etc., So tell me, do you browse from your mobile? Which mobile service are you using now? Which is the best data plan you use now? Thanks.
@abhaijith (2843)
Hi friend, yeah you are right nowadays Airtel and Aircel are the leading offer providers for gprs.And am a Airtel customer and i am well satisfied with Airtel.I use to browse Mylot from my phone and even now am responding you from my phone. And its really fast network which Airtel provides,mobile office. Airtel provides unlimited browsing for 98rs for a month and am a regular user of the plan. I haven't yet used a Aircel connection so i don't know its speed and other features. Very good Topic friend.
@abhaijith (2843)
Thank You Viji, Me Too So Happy to meet you again. How you doing?How is the Job going? And you know,the mobile operators provides different offers In Kerala and Tamil Nadu.And you people are lucky in that as i found better offers in yours place,in Tamilnadu.Especially Calling offers,about GPRS i don't know. I don't know the offers of Airtel and Aircel in your place. Docomo provides 1 hr daily free calls to Docomo,and Uninor Gives free SIM with high talk times.In Kerala,there is no such offers. Am thinking to come there a take a Tamilnadu Sim.He he..
@abhaijith (2843)
Oh, So no range for Docomo? Here in Kerala Docomo is one of the best operators. And what are the small offers there for Aircel? For Airtel 13rs unlimited browsing for 3 days, 24rs browsing and downloading for 4 days upto 200Mb,and now am using this plan.
yaa.. i agree wid alisaa.. airtel is much faster than aircel..i use gprs from my airtel sim..98 rs per month..u get 2 gb limit..but its enuf for browsing..if u download much .. then u need to go for a different plan..where as aircel is slower but it has unlimited internet for 99..