I love to eat rice..... how about you?

@Reneelao (223)
I usually eat more rice if my meals has sauces.
@ellyse2003 (1465)
i love rice too...but i only eat brown rice which has more nutrients than white rice....
@Reneelao (223)
i did tried the brown rice also, but i don't like the taste.
@fherfher (259)
As a filipino, I can say that i couldn't live without rice. Its a part of my every meal. It feels like i am not getting full if i haven't eat even a single rice. Hahahaha, Lucky me that i'm not getting fat even i ate too much rice.
@Reneelao (223)
You know what? we are the same. I never get fat... maybe both of us are active everyday, don't you think? anyways thanks for the response and Happy eating and myloting.
@fanzejian (372)
I usually eat noodle as my staple everyday even three meals.rice is the second choice if there is not noodle when it is time to eat.rice is good object including high energy lol. wish you feel happy when eat rice.
@Reneelao (223)
I like noodles too, with eggs, but rice gives me more energy. happy myloting.
@deve_annrn (1857)
I love to eat rice too.. It's actually the staple food in my country.., so we eat rice three times a day.., I enjoy it even without sauces..maybe I got used to it..=)
@Reneelao (223)
you sure will enjoy it much when you visit the all you can eat rice promo's. have a nice evening. thanks for your response, happy myloting
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well in this country everybody eats rice. its one of the staple food of the philippines.
@Reneelao (223)
you are absolutely right, thanks for the reply. Happy eating and Myloting