When you're in love, do you have to shout it out? or keep it to yourself?

@laydee (12814)
I know I'm way over my head here, but I don't want to influence the answer. Let's just say that you're in these scenarios, note that these situations are of separate circumstance. When do you think it's time to shout the love out and when to just keep it to yourself? a. Still in love with the ex. b. In love with someone new. c. Still very much in love with the hubby. ... and of course, WHY? and HOW?
Keep it to yourself when in you're in situation A. If you find yourself in situation B you may shot your feeling out if you're not committed with anyone and you may keep your feeling to yourself if you're committed or dating with someone else. Being in love with your husband is something to be proud of and let it be known to the whole world of such a feeling in your heart. go out and shout about it.
@laydee (12814)
Would you do the same with situation A when both of you are not attached and perhaps still feel something for each other? or are these circumstance limited to the situation where he/she is already with someone new?
I wonder what keeps you both from getting back in each other's arm if both of you are still in love with each other and have no strings attached? In our conservative culture, yelling to the world that you're still in love with your ex will raised a thousand and one eyebrows. it would be better to communicate directly to him of what you really feel about him. However if he's head over heels with someone else, then it's another story. You might as well move on. You deserve to be happier and if one day you marry someone else, you'll know that it was good that you didn't go back in each other's arm as there are really reason why you are not for each other.
@laydee (12814)
Actually what keeps us both from getting back in each others arms is the distance and my paranoia. I guess I am traumatized but he's willing to be with me through it. He is coming here soon and I hope we can have a serious heart-to-heart talk so that we would both know the next direction we are going to take or each is going to go to.
@picjim (3003)
Under circumstances a and b, i advocate splitting with boyfriend or husband.I'm old fashioned and don't believe in deceiving another.If you are still in love with hubby it gets my vote and i would say each should openly state their love and feelings to one another.Feelings bottled up towards your steady or spouse are in my opinion no good.
@laydee (12814)
It's indeed good that you don't believe in deceiving another since in this world more and more people are attuned to satisfying their need and want at the expense of someone who has remained loyal all these years. I do agree with you when you said that bottled up feeling are certainly no good. However, does this mean that you would accept realities in life or you're willing to give up everything for that love?
@Metatronik (5911)
• Pasay, Philippines
A. I have to keep it on myself so that it could be prevented of not to talk about it as I don't want others to ask me about the reason of breaking up B. It depends, if I know the person likes me and in love with me as well I could tell the truth with other people. C. But of course I am proud of being in love with my hubby if that is the case.
@maylaine (444)
ofcourse not! i will shout it outloud....no matter who he is as long as im still inlove with him and as long as i will not hurt anyone else i will be proud of it...
@gaiza12 (4889)
Well with a and b circumstances I shouldn't and couldn't shout it for the world to know that i'm not in love with my bf anymore and spare him all the embarrassment. I think i have to talk things out with my bf first and then after settling things maybe that's the time i can tell the whole world i'm still in love with my ex or i am in love with another guy. I can always shout to the world im so much in love with my hubby..that wouldn't be a problem since i always do that :D How i do this..im doing it now through my facebook account so all my friends and family will know that if we are together, i will shout it out, not literally shout, by showing to the world how much i love my hubbby.