Any REALLY good sites for making money. NO SCAMS PLEASE.

@1346795 (808)
Greece
If you have to tell me any good sites tell me. Please no scams. No stupid sites. No sites where i can invest my time.
@monouu (2612)
You can take a look at my website (check under my profile) I've listed various free ways to earn online and payment proofs are also included. Actually what is good for other many not be best for you as different people got their own strength. it is always goo to try out different things and find out what suit you the best.
@1346795 (808)
• Greece
Thank you my friend. I will try them.
A good website is instant cash sweepstakes. It is on my profile located as my website. I joined it yesterday and I won the daily sweepstakes prize, which was $50. All you do is take short surveys (3 questions each) or develop your own and you can win cash, coins, and/or lottery tickets. These tickets are used to increase your chances in winning the daily prize and coins can be used to trade in for more tickets. Once you reach $2 you can cash out and the cash goes straight to your paypal within 72 hours. You do have to be 18 and located in the U.S. to use the site though. I hope this helps.
Umm best site for u to find an ideal site for u is investjungle.com . U can find all ssorts of sites here and choose the best one that suits u and ur work.