What is that you secretly like but wont tell others?

@krupesh (2608)
As we have far apart & dont know personally to each other I take this chance to reveal what I like secretly but which might seem odd to others.I like the smell of the petrol which might not be good for others.Its a secretly kept secret. What about you?What is that you like secretly but cant tell others?
@kalav56 (11503)
I too like the smell of petrol; what is the secret about it? THere are many who like this actually.
@krupesh (2608)
..the smell itself is the secret.Some inhale this to get a kick.I have seen people pour petrol to their hankies & inhale the smell to get that kick.
@vandana7 (66110)
I like some babies more than others. :) I would love to kidnap one. :) I wish they remained like that forever though. :( I really dont like it when kids start behaving like adults. :(
@krupesh (2608)
..why dont you adopt one & keep on changing them when they behave like adults?
@vandana7 (66110)
If only that were possible....
I have a secret crush on a 16 year old boy. I haven't shared it with anyone, even with my sister and with my bestfriend. I just told them that "he" is cute and cute to be paired with "she", but they do not know in my mind it is more cuter if "he" will be paired with me. . As much as possible I do not want to see "him", but whenever I am seeing him on the road my heart skip a beat and he makes me happy, although he is shy to say hi.
@annavi23 (6306)
wow,you never told anyone that,but you already broadcasted it here.what a nice act,my dear! it's like child abuse,ahhahah
@Angelwriter (1956)
I can't think of anything I like that I haven't told anyone. Eventually I end up telling someone. But, I do like the smell of petrol (gasoline, here). It smells wonderful. I also like the smell of money. Not because of mercenary reasons. I just like the smell of the paper and whatever ink they use. But, my family knows this.
@krupesh (2608)
...smell of money in the sense...new ones?
@paula27661 (15899)
Well… I cannot think of anything that I secretly like…Uhmmm…Nope…Can’t think of anything in particular because I’m pretty open about what I enjoy! My niece likes the smell of petrol too; in fact I don’t think it is all that unusual…I can’t tell you anything but if I did it would not be a secret anymore would it?
@Lore2009 (7389)
I like to not shave everyday.
@se7enthbird (8328)
secretly like? i dont think i have one. i dont keep secret to my wife. but i can say that i love the smell of freshly mowed lawn, and freshly cut branches of trees. but that is not something to keep secret about. there is nothing weird that i need to keep secret. i dont like the smell of petrol but it does not make me hate it i guess the smell is the usual already. i hope you liking the smell of petrol wont make you high. har har har.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I used to like the smell of petrol too as a child and I did not tell anyone either as most people hated the smell! These days, I secretly like the Twilight series of movies even though they are supposed to be a bit girly!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?
@savypat (20246)
When our kids were small and we had large Christmases with lots of presents, I would open the kids gifts from other people and then wrap them up again. I couldn't wait to see what they were getting.