anyone with liberty reserve account here?

Slovenia
I'd need some help, because I need $10 in my LR and I can't transfer it from my paypal, so I was wondering if anyone here could send me $10 to my LR and I'll send you $10 back to your paypal or whatever you'll say. please help someone? I need it ASAP.
@Rakshas (223)
Hi apocalyptic, I think this is not the right way to transfer money to your paypal because no one can trust anyone.Tell me if yo can trust me if i would ask you to transfer some money in my account?? We cant trust anyone on internet so sorry i don't think any one here to help you.Help yourself.
• Slovenia
well I know it's kind of risky, since people tend to not believe you or scam you, but I for sure am not the one of them. However, I managed to get it done then, so thanks all for replying anyway.
@VRamone (325)
• Brazil
could u tell me how u did? im having the same problem as you,i need also 10 in my lr i have money in my paypal but its being hard to trade them to lr
• Slovenia
I used one of their certified exchangers, I used Ecardone and had money in my account in 3 days. :]
@mimining (204)
Liberty reserve has 2% charge, if I'm not mistaken. so you'll need $10 + 2% or $10.20 in order transfer your money.
• Slovenia
I can deal with that. I only need someone to help me..