Will sprint give me time to pay my bill next month?

I had to pay my fine today with my last money basically. I have $25.00 left in the bank and that is not close to the $369 I need to pay this months bill. Do you think sprint will give me a payment plan for this amount? I will call them after you let me know what you think. I am kind of shame to call them.
@CatGods (4595)
Hold on....let me go and get my crystal ball.....LOL. No really in all seriousness I think if you call sprint that they will work out some kind of arrangement with you because they want to keep you as a customer. As for your bags, I think that you are on ecrater and blujay but you can also list on buysellcommunity.com too. I get sales from that site as well. And yes it's free. May orders for your bags come to you in massive quantities.
Oh thanks for the link. I will go put some things up for sale. I have shirts and leggings for sale and I can't keep paying ebay fees.
There is something wrong with this site. it keeps asking me to prove I am over 18 and I am so I will find a new place to list stuff for sale. Thanks
@gdesjardin (1938)
I used to have my cell phone with Sprint and I know they used to make payment arrangements. Just call them up and usually they will break the payment up in two payments. I think they will only let you go two weeks apart (if my memory serves me correctly). Good luck to you!
Oh that Is good to hear I need more than two weeks though. I will work on earning some cash fast. Thanks
I think that the only way that youcan figure that out is to call them in the morning and ask....I couldn't say whether they would or not every company and persons credit is different. I would say you would be better off calling them and feeling ashamed then to sneak and not pay them hoping that they will wait...
I am I am just trying to have some kind of money to put on my bill. I will call them today after I mail out my customers package.
@payout (3722)
Well you can ask sometimes be are nice and will cut you some slack and maybe give you a payment plan. I wish my cell phone company was like that if i dont pay that day the next day it will get cut off for sure lol . Seriously. lol but $369 is a lot maybe they will im not 100% I had T-mobile years ago i think they will let you slide but after awhile your phone will slowly start giving up you will only get incoming text calls etc. After that it will just no longer be in serivce which sucks haha But I say call them, explain you situation and maybe they will be nice. if not promise them that you will pay it on a date period or something. hey all you can do is try and ask them to be understanding thats my best bet lol
That is what I say as well. I just wantt to call when I can make a payment of some kind. I am working on that with my ebay sales. I will pay it all off as I make sales online. Thanks
@cream97 (29166)
I don't see why they should not. You are a faithful and paying a customer. They should be willing to work out something with you. I hope that they can. I just can't stand it when I have to pay for something that is unexpected. I then will have to use that money to pay for something else. I hope that they can work with you on paying off this balance.
• Bahamas
Hi.. there,s no shame in trying.I know that you are not the only one having this problem, so go ahead and call them.At least you,re letting them know that you,re willing to pay. My guess is they will work something out with you(something is better than nothing.. in my book).Good Luck.