Find it too boring..

@gaiza12 (4889)
I have been playing the Cafe World application on facebook for 1 year now and i have find it a bit boring already. I know there is always something new with it like more decorations and new stuff but it just seems the same to me. I'm thinking of quitting to play it but i just can't stop. I have been consistent 1st rank and my friends are really not far behind. And playing it is too easy for you will only have to click, click and click some more to cook dishes for your to level up and gain coins for buying new stuff. I just don't find it too fun anymore.. It's a bit childish but i just can't stop for i don't want my friends to leave me behind. Do you play this application too? How long have you been playing it and do you still find it fun? DO you think i should stop playing the application?
@deve_annrn (1857)
I used to play this game in Facebook too.., But I didn't lasted long there.. It gets bored as time passed by.., But the only game I am still currently playing in Facebook is Farmville..=)
@gaiza12 (4889)
I got bored with farmville and farm town so i stopped but i do open it sometimes..