Back Pain Remedy?

A pleasant day Fellow Mylotter, Before, whenever I encountering a back pain, I will just put some liniment on the aching part and have some liniment plaster. But, as the time goes by, the pain that I feel goes stronger. The plaster is not going effective anymore. Then I start crying due to the severe pain that I felt. Until I fell asleep. This morning, I am thinking, what other medicine to take so my backpain will be remove since I need to go for work tomorrow. I know it will be best to consult a doctor but apparently, I dont have enough budget to consult a Physician. So I am trying to think of an alternative way to cure this all by myself.
@nangisha (3505)
Hi Airasheila!. I think it must be hurt because you cry just to hold the pain. Have you try to massage it, I think sport massage will be good, its a massage that usually given to athlete to fix their tendon after over using it. Or you can try acupuncture to fix it. In my experience if related back pain its never cure the problem because its will need therapy to fix the muscle.
@bloggeroo (2171)
The more painful back pain cannot be alleviated by massage because it is not muscle pain. I know this because when I hurt my back, the trip to the massage parlor and even the chiropractor didn't work. I finally figured out the solution when I immobilized my back by wearing a weightlifter's belt. A day or two later the pain was gone and I was back to normal.
@tomitomi (5441)
@ bloggeroo! I remember wearing a belt from the pharmacy and it worked just as well. That's what I do now if I have any back ache. And it's just as effective.
@jhyan007 (467)
..i used to have back pains too, even until now...i really don't have remedy, but every week, i asked my mom to massage my back..somehow it helps it a lot..and i agree with you, in your case, it would be best to consult a doctor and i think consultation is free, for some maybe or if there is any payment, it would be less..
@richard03 (133)
back pain oh my this one really sure hurts and you can not do any work with this. i think pain reliever medicines can take away the pain, also try ointments, try using it to massage your back and you can feel the warmth going to your muscles and relieving the pain after this just lay down on your bed and rest. if it this steps don't work, i think its time to go to the doctor.
@bloggeroo (2171)
This is a very common problem if you have been recently doing some kind of work where you picked up some heavy object away from your body. When I had suffered this myself, the trip to the chiropractor and massage parlor didn't help me one bit. The best solution (i.e., what I did) is getting yourself a weight lifter's belt and wearing it tight for a few days. It will immobilize your back so you won't be moving it in every direction and will allow it to heal naturally. If you can't buy one, I suggest putting a thick magazine to support your back and just hold it there with a belt. If the pain subsides then it may really be just a simple case of back pain.
@kquiming (3000)
in public hospitals, the consultation fee is free. i'm not sure in your country, but here, that's it.... you should see a physician and find a way to make the budget for it. because if the illness gets worse, it might cost you more to cure it...