i love pizza!!!!

@sadie213 (160)
but i love the vegetarian pizza and hawwaian pizza its so yummy!!!! when i was kid my dad always buy pizza so i grow up eating pizza heheheh!!! lol
@Metatronik (5899)
• Pasay, Philippines
I really love pizza as well especially the garden pizza from Yellow Cab.
@sadie213 (160)
i never try that!!!
@exo1515 (54)
Pizzza!!! chezzzzz Oveload!!! hehehe And Hawaiian!!! now Ammm Droooling all over the PLace!!!!
@sadie213 (160)
heheheheh!!!!
@watergirl (569)
i so love pizza too! i try to sample different flavors and various toppings but, of course, Hawaiian is still my all-time favorite. i like the sweet and sour pineapple bits and the tasty ham. now that i have kids, i try to make them like pizza too so we could all agree where to eat out! whenever I'm too tired from work to cook my kids would say, "mom, let's order pizza!"
@sadie213 (160)
that's really good to hear that ur kids like pizza!!!
I love Pizza. It is a great easy meal after a long day. Order a pizza and have it delivered to your house
@sadie213 (160)
yes i ordered hawwaian pizza at pizzahut.com and they deliver to my apt. and i love it!!!!
@smilemoon (767)
• United Arab Emirates
Me too I like the vegetarian one but still the other kinds also yumme
I do love Pizza. Hawaiian is cool since it combines both vegetable and fruit(pineapple). I do love experimenting on different varieties.If a new Pizza Place pops into the scene, I'll be there to try one. Some Pizza are too big for just one person. I love the ones which tastes good and yet is inexpensive.
@greenline (14865)
I very much like pizza. I have pizza for lunch and dinner, several times a week. A bit addicted. I take different toppings, but my favorite is, just like you, hawaiian pizza with lots of cheese and pineapple. When I go to a pizza shop, they know what I am going to order. Hawaiian pizza ! Yummy, yummy !