what is your favourite disney love story?^^

alladin - alladin and jasmine
Portugal
hi guys^^ what is your disney favourite love story?^^ about me i like many ones like alladin, cinderella^^ what about you guys? what is your favourite one? please share^^
@jailo12 (332)
a disney love story? well iguess the best for me is the alladin story cat. it has adventure with it. and knowing that alladin is just a poor boy and jasmine is a princess, isnt it romantic that the two become lovers and live their lives together in the palace. wew, this is embarrassing cat i have this idea in my mind. whahahah, i wath love stories. well this is me. ^^
• Portugal
you like alladin too? ahah^^ thats so great^^ im happy for it^^ is cute yes bcs she doesnt care at all if he is poor and a thief ahah she loves him anyway^^ just like me like bad boys ahah^^ anyway his heart is so sweet i dont care i wouldnt care if he was a thief too ahah^^ love is more important than if someone is poor^^ thanks for your answer jai^^ im happy that you are romantic^^
My favorite disney love story would be the "Enchanted". I really like the story of a cartoon goes to the real world and became a real person.
• Portugal
aww yeah^^ i watched that movie too^^ ahah is pretty cool^^ i wouldnt mind to be friends with some cartoons if they were real^^ you are right i didnt think about this when i asked this but now that you said it^^ i liked that movie too^^ and when she did clothes with anything she found? i loved it and i wish i could do that too ahah^^ thanks so much for your answer^^ have an happy day^^
@ergfortes (516)
i love the classic beauty and the beast. coz' it showed how physical beauty becomes second when it comes to finding true love. it is the inner beauty that makes bell fall for the beast.
• Portugal
yes thats so cute^^ yes is a lovely story bcs everyone is like scared of him but when she starts to know him she fall for him^^ about me i never liked a guy like the beast ahah but i dont really care for a guy's face when i love^^ actually till now i never loved a guy that looked like a movie star^^ i look for people hearts too^^ thanks so muchy for your answer^^ you are right this story has a big meaning^^
i like the little mermaid. it's my daughter's favorite animated disney film and she always asks me to watch with her. i dont complain since i enjoy watching it over and over.
• Portugal
aww thats great^^ so you and your daughter like the same movie^^ yes is great that you also love the movie it would be bad if you had to watch it over and over and hated it ahah^^ like my aunt when my cousins watched the same movie over and over ahah^^ my older sister also loves the little mermaid movie^^ thanks so muchy for your answer^^ and have fun watching the little mermaid with your daughter^^
@meemingNEW (2228)
My favorite Disney Love story is no other than Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I have always been a fan of Disney movies ever since I was a toddler and even up to now. I can always remember how I love hearing the lines "Some Day My Prince Will Come........" sung by Snow White. In fact, when I thought of my favorite Disney love story with regards to this post, those lines were the first thing that came out of my head. I love Snow White and the Seven dwarfs.
• Portugal
aww mee^^ thanks for your answer^^ yes snow white is a cute story too^^ even when he kisses her and she wakes up ahah^^ and yes that line is cute one day my prince will come^^ just to save her^^ yes we girls all want that our prince comes someday just like snow white^^ also is sweet that when you saw the discussion you remembered those words^^ thanks so much for your answer^^ have a very happy day^^
@jimeny (640)
• Israel
My favorite Disney love story? hmm... gotta be Alladin. I'm just a fan of Abu and the flying carpet. (:
• Portugal
aww like me^^ me too^^ i really loved alladin when i was little^^ my mum even bought a doll of jasmine and a doll of alladin ahah jasmine even had two different clothes to wear ahah^^ i really liked it^^ sadly the tape with the movie got weird and couldnt watch the movie anymore :( anyway thanks for your answer^^ have a very nice day^^ nice to know that one more person likes alladin^^
@triondem (151)
• Estonia
Maybe Cinderella Story - but im not quite that type of guy, who likes disney channel.
• Portugal
ahah i see what you mean^^ its ok i just was curious to know what disney story people like more^^ and yes cinderella is a cute story^^ makes us dream to have a end like her right? ahah^^ worries end and be rich with a prince^^ in your case with princess^^ wish you find a girl like that^^ thanks for your answer and have a very happy day^^