What changes did you make to improve your self?

For sure we have a bad habit or two. What did you do to change it? I have a friend who takes good care of her self. She's a busy mom who takes good care of her family but never forgets to take care of her self too. She always go to the salon, beauty clinic, spa and all. I wonder how she can still do all that, lol. So, I'm thinking I think now is the time that I also take care of myself. We only got one self so why not take good care of it.
I know that it is really sad to say that I really don't do anything for myself. Since the time that I've been a mother, my life has revolved around being a mother and that means that I have very little time for myself. That said, in the more recent times I have been doing a little bit more to improve myself. These things are as simple as taking an evening out once or twice a week to occasionally treating myself to something like a haircut or something like that. It makes me feel better and I really think it improves my outlook.
Hi! I think we do need to care more for our selves. If others can do it, we can do it too. I also feel good if I have a hair cut. Sometimes even doing beauty treatments at home makes me feel good like having a body scrub, doing manicure and pedicure, hot oil treatments. It really feels good.
My daughter is the one that take me to spa and beauty saloon. I'm also busy with household chores of course and at night after a hard day's work, I put on some moisturizer for my face, in other words, I take care of myself because I don't want to get haggard. My daughter even branded me as "hot mama". I'm on a diet too and thinner than my daughter. I can wear her clothes but I prefer mine because my size is quite smaller than my daughter.
Hi, Hot Mama! It's really hard to stay slim and be beautiful with all the chores around... It's good that you keep it up. Stay fit! Thanks for sharing.
@tomitomi (5441)
I'm happy that a new swimming pool built near our house has just been opened. We have all been very excited. That means I don't have to travel far for a swim now. I've never been there yet. But I will. And I intend to swim for more than once per week now. It's easier to bring the kids along too since it's just about 5-10 minute walking distance.
Wow! 5-10 minutes walk to go swimming, that's cool. Now, I miss swimming. Lol. My son also enjoys them.
will gonna speak in a low peech... will talk politly with others... will hepl unknowns.. these are some few changes that ill improve in myself to be better...
Hi! I think change is good to better our selves. I also try to improve my self little by little. Happy MyLotting!
@Iriene88 (5352)
Yes, you are absolutely right! We should never neglect our own wellbeing. I am thinking of getting a total makeover, a full package aromatherapy massage, and a total hair care too. Hmmm, since I am not working, I must have positive thoughts to make all this become reality. Wish me all the best
Hi! Wow, a total makeover... I like that. Complete with a massage and hair care. Good luck! Wishing you all the best. You deserve it.