What would be a good surprise gift for my boyfriend?

Somalia
I've been thinking for a few days night for a gift that my boyfriend would really like. He's not the kind who likes bling blings of you know what I mean. His regular accessory at most is a watch. I was thinking of giving him a watch but what would do with two watches? he doesn't wear them at work because he works on a boat. I was thinking of funny shirts because he likes them too, but it seems a bit corny to me. He likes electronic stuffs but more on gadgets for playing music and such and he already has those. I really want something that would really really surprise him, ideas anyone?
@Ramaditya (1227)
In order to surprise him you sometimes do not always need to buy something. Just give him a long 1 minute kiss, and give your best prayer straight in front of him. Just to give you a clue; men usually love things which are part of his job, or part of his accessory.
• Somalia
lol! The kiss is already part of the deal of course, and he prayer in front of him might sound weird, but thanks for your suggestion though. There's really nothing I could think of with regards to the job, and the accessory thing would prove to be a bit difficult since he doesn't really like wearing much of it.
How about clothes for work since working on a boat maybe a pretty good jacket to kee him warm Good luck
• Somalia
He actually works in a place that's always sunny, lol! Anyway thank you for your response. Maybe a different sort of jacker not really for work.