Mayweather Always call Pacquaio as midget when Floyd heights is 5'7"

In the previous interview on Mayweather he said and pointing out to Pacquaio tha he is a midget/. How come he say this with his mouth when her height is the same on Pacquaio?
@ybong007 (6659)
let's just accept the fact that mayweather is a loud mouth and nothing in this world, not even his money can change that. You know, when someone is nervous they tend to talk too much, mayweather is nervous whenever pacquiao's name is brought up that's why he says things he's not suppose to say. Mayweather's being a loud mouth is a talent actually since it's seldom in this world that a person can be an achiever in different ways, more often a fast boxer talks humbly, the greater they are the more humble they become but it's a different story for him, the more boxing fights he won the more he brags about it. As the say, respect is earned and not given. But only one thing is for sure, mayweather can walk the walk and he can talk and talk and talk and talk.
LOL! your right dude.hes a loud mouth. a real fighter doesn't talk like that. Have you ever been heard the news that he's been in jailed lately?Her wife sue him. and she was able to hurt him on the time she was with mayweather.
@rhodzptc (1319)
You hit the right words my friend I really wanted to hear that words to some one else. We have same point of view on Mayweather's attitude as a boxer and as man.
I just looked it up, and Floyd Mayweather is actually 5'8, and Manny Pacquaio is 5/6 1/2. So there is an inch and a half difference. Which is not much at all. Floyd Mayweather is just a moron for saying that stuff. He disgraced himself by showing such prejudice and racial insensitivity.
ah yeah his 5'8 sorry for the wrong information.though it's not a big deal at all regarding on the heights of both. yeah you're right his such a moron to say that
Nope Mayweather is taller than Pacquiao. But calling PACMAN as a midget i don't think that's right. He can't call a person midget when he is just around 1-2" taller. It's just one of those coward moves he got. I'm a little smaller than Mayweather but i don't think he can stand up fighting with me. He don't lift 300LBS of weights in the gym just like what i do when i have my gym training. He is one hell of a coward.