International members - oppurtunities?

@akshay7 (415)
Well.... just wanted to know about the money making opportunities for International people. I know US citizens are preferred much more in the GPT showdown but would like to know if you guys came across a good one that "has" offers for Indians also.... I have just come across 1 legit GPT site that has offers for us. Though you still need a credit card to do "free" offers there... just to ensure that a person does not complete the same offer again and again...etc etc... If you guys know a good gpt site... Thank you
@monouu (2612)
If you like paid offers sites, I've listed two International offers sites in my website. Payment proofs are included and their minimum payout are very low too.
@akshay7 (415)
well, it would allow Indians to register but won't have any offers to do... The only site that has offers for international members and we can hope to make a good income from them is sqihs ..
@monouu (2612)
Have you join the sites and take a look yourself? I've do a screenshot on the member area and it not only offer international offer but also offer for India member only, just take a look: http://i52.tinypic.com/25p7hpt.png I can't further show you what offer for India member since my IP is not from India & can't open that category but I suggest you to register & explore yourself. If you think there's only ONE site which has offers for international members & not interested in other then it is pointless to have this discussion, isn't it?
@akshay7 (415)
you got it wrong.... I have come to know only 1 site till now...and you are going to increase it to 2 with that site..it seems.. And yes, I will take a look at that site, surely register under you.... Well, if you are also interested, you can benefit me ... Hope it helps.. Thank you..
@ucl800 (860)
• Greece
I am not sure about GPT sites open to indian members. I have a site in my profile thought, which is not GPT, where you can earn by paying online games. It is free to join and it accept members worldwide.
@akshay7 (415)
well yeah... I saw the site - $1 for 1000 points etc etc.. Thanks for replying.