Dolly is on Nate today.......

Boise, Idaho
Anyone else watching Nate's(http://www.nateberkusdesigns.com/#/home) new show on tv? He used to be on Oprah from time to time with his decorating tips and pretty face and bod to gock at(did I really just say that?).Dolly was on his show today. Yahoo!! She is such a dear and one of my all time country favorites along with the Judds who were on yesterday. And how are you feeling about Oprah's last year on tv? I sort of lost track of her show because of life and it seemed like it was alot of re-runs for awhile. I have watched for atleast twenty years that she has had her show on tv. Always appreciated her tips and views about life and so forth. Her first show of the last season had John Travolta on it. Yum! I am trying to catch them all. All 130 episodes. Are you? Do you like her? Nate? Dolly? Your thoughts.
@writersedge (22579)
Where I live, she's often on at 4pm. Most jobs I've had, I'm either working or communting then. If not, then I'm making supper. I always felt that was a really bad time. There were a few shows I wanted to catch because I was interested in the topics, but always missed them. I think I saw about 3 shows and I had to really, really work at it due to the rotten time that it was on. I saw the minature horse on the commercial several times. About 20 times in a week. So I really didn't need to tune in to see the pony. I'm more interested in the 10 wild turkeys I saw the other day. Since they were endangered and now, there almost too many of them. People are always trying to breed animals for different traits. And while that pony is cuter than cute, horses were not indiginous to this country and I didn't need to see the commercial 20 times. I wish her well on her OWN network that she's starting. Maybe I'll tune into that. Maybe she'll have reruns that working people can actually get to see.
I always taped her show. She is on here at 4p. also. Pony? Here they have her show on at 9p. on a local channel. I am curious about her new network also.
@writersedge (22579)
Thank you for best response. Yes, the smallest pony in the world, the size of a dog. Actually I think Great Danes might be bigger than this pony. You didn't see that one? You'll have to catch up during re-runs.
@Lakota12 (42684)
dont know nothing about NAte . Love Dolly and the Judds. I never watched Oprah as I dont care for talk shows.
I see.