So Close to Heaven...

Did you try going so close to nature? Do it make any difference in the world we use to pace around? You know, for me, going so close to nature feels like we are very close to heaven though. I could not really describe it, but the feeling is great! The feeling is different! Refreshing. Calming. There is one thing that struck me most~~there is peace. A kind of peace I could never see in the city. And I see unity! The nature is united to each other! Even I could not figure out the unison, but there is! And it is unbreakable! Earth and its nature remain united to each other! And I hope it includes the people! I am back in the city again, but the fresh air--those sweets sounds from different minute living things, lingers on mind... and the placid river reminds me to keep at peace! God bless you all. This is my official topic as of September 16. Happy Oktoberfest!
Yep, tried it before. It was way back. I lied down on the grass of my school park and fell asleep. When i woke up, i realized i skipped the whole afternoon class.
hahahahaha, that's totally funny... so how about the lessons you missed?
There are no parks in our school just golf course and it's just usual that you skipped classes
Hex, I was talking about highschool.
@bing28 (3798)
Right when I feel the fresh air, the serenity of a place, the peace of mind and appreciate much the beauty of nature, I also felt I'm so close to heaven. Maybe because heaven insinuates peace and happiness. I feel like going to Tagaytay since it's nearer than Baguio where you can appreciate the nature most.
@hexeduser22 (5854)
I like to be close to nature too. It brings me peace of mind and indeed its almost like we are so close to heaven
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
Getting out in nature is very relaxing for me, and for most people.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
It sounds great. I would love a life like that. City life will surely drive one nuts and make you sick or something. Nice day. TATA.
hi primeaque I could go for some peace rightnow, tired, too much mylotting, low blood sugar, tired, need some peace like that in the park, blue skies, green grass, white puffy clouds, now I must go to bed. low blood sugar and oh so tired. tomorrow I will be fine again. good night sweet dreams.