DOES YOUR DOG HAS AN UNUSUAL AMAZING BEHAVIOR? Does she saves food and keep it?

Amazingly, my dog has an unusual behavior. When she was small, I always trained her and teach her some tricks. Every trick she successfully performed or obeyed, i gave my dog her favorite food. As she grow as an adult, i noticed something when i was eating with my family, my dog sits at my side and waiting for a food that will be given to her. i gave her a piece of chicken bone. After she receive the bone, i was amazed why she ran out at hour house. i just ignored that behavior because i thought she consumed and ate the bone that i gave to her. many days past, there she goes again, i gave her now a piece of a pork rib. and then, she ran again outside at our house and then i ignore what she was doing. Now, i gave her a piece of bread and now i already noticed her unusual behavior. After she brought the piece of bread outside our house, i noticed that her nose was muddy and her feet was muddy too so i was curios why he got a muddy nose and feet. So, i gave her again a piece of bread. and then, she ran out at our house. now, i decided to follow her. Until i found out that my dog as if sniffing at bushes digs a small hole and put the bread inside. i wonder if it is just normal of that kind of dog, doing that kind of thing. I think of myself that maybe my dog is saving food. she use her nose to cover the food with soil. that was an amazing behavior of my dog. How bout you? do your dog have unusual behavior?
@inu1711 (5288)
What Nebraska does it's a normal behaviour for a dog. In the wild, dogs and other carivore will stash their food away if they can't finish it all in one sitting. Then they come back to finish it (though often they come back to nothing, as scavengers take the leftovers). It's funny that our domesticated dogs have the same habit, even if they receive food regularly. It's more funny when they try to bury their bones between the sofa cushions , as my former dog, Nera, used to do. Binne don't bury anything, because she's a big eater and she eats all the food she receive.
Yeah! your right! sometimes, my dog hid those foods and bones on the sofa but they get it back if they want to eat and play with it! your dog has a very good apetite!
@urbandekay (18312)
This is normal behaviour of a dog, dogs still have the wolf's instinct to bury food when there is excess to use when they are short. My dogs are Border Collies, the most intelligent breed, they constantly amaze me with their antics all the best urban
Ah, i see. I was just amazed of my dog's intelligence. hehehe! Sometimes, she hide the food under the chairs, and to dark places.