How much is the cheapest shoes you bought? Are you satisfied or disappointed wit

I went to greenhills (Philippines) to buy some shoes and i love buying shoes. A friend of mine told me that shoes there are worth buying for so i decided to buy for myself. I bought a rubber shoes and a doll shoes. The rubber shoes is named after a good brand (ill not mention any brand here) which is class A and worth about $25 and the doll shoes $5. I was happy when I got home, I had a good buy. The rubber shoes is still fine after 6 months of using it and the doll shoes lasted for 2 months. Which is fine for me because I always walk. Maybe it depends on how and where you are going to use it. That's my experience on having a cheap shoes. For school purposes cheap shoes will not last for me.
@BrittneeD (261)
I have bought shoes for as little as $1 and not been disapointed. I like to wait until flip flops are on sale and buy several pairs so I can match them with my outfit. For more sturdy shoes I usually spend between $5-$10 and they usually last me a year or more.I always try to look for a deal when buying anything and try to keep in mind if you don't want to spend the money don't expect them to last forever either.
looking for a good deal before guying is very ideal
i mean buying
In my opinion buying cheap shoes is not required for those who are busy people, whom you have not seen in their home most of the time (e.g. people working, athletic people, students etc.). I'm not saying that those who are not busy people have no right to buy expensive shoes. Oh yes, they are free to buy whenever they wanted, if they have enough money to buy then go! I'm just concern for those busy people like me, if they tried to buy cheap shoes they will end up regretting.
sometimes shoes are on sale too, branded shoes is sold half the price. We can see them every where here in the Philippines. Almost all our store here are on sale so you can always buy a cheap shoes with brand, no regrets and worries. But you are a busy person you can always check on the internet to have a good buy that is on sale.
@airasheila (5459)
Hi there Ellyse2003, As far as I remember, the cheapest shoes that I have had brought before was less than 500 Pesos. I cannot remember the exact price then. When I purchased that shoes, I was very happy because I like the style that much. Aside from the fact that the price was too cheap.
great style with a cheap price...very economical
@chiyosan (30091)
Oh.. i have a lot of great finds when it comes to shoes. i love shoes and I buy them as i like the designs. I want quantity not really quality when it comes to shoes so it does not matter much if it is cheap and if it lasts a year because i would have wanted another pair in just a month. hehe the cheapest as of these days i got was from a shopping mall. it was a nice sandals for 129.00 pesos (1$ is about 44Php). for rubber shoes i was able to buy in another shopping department store at 250 pesos the cheapest. I bought this because i did not want to spoil my other expensive rubber shoes for a team building activity out of town. hehe
An a nice way to keep your money inside the pocket too.
I buy a lot of shoes for only $10 or $20, and I haven't had very many problems with them, then again, I get the good stuff on discounts. I never pay full price for anything.
@Sidoghosh (174)
The Cheapest one I bought was a pair of Trekkers / Trekking shoes from the streets of Sheffield City Centre in south Yorkshire, Its been now over a year and shoes still work great even after a lot of rugged handling by using them to walk of rainy season on muddy/water filled surface and on snow filled streets during winter.Luckily it was a good investment ;)
I go to this store called DEB all the time. On mondays they always have sale racks. Usually on those racks you can find clothes and shoes for $1. Even if the shoes and clothes dont fit me I buy them anyway because I can sell them for more in my yard sale. I usually sell the adult shoes in my yard sale fo $5. Most of the $1 clothes that I buy I resell on ebay.
@sender621 (14956)
I once bought a pair of canvas sneakers for five dollars. The price was right but that was the only thing good about them. they were very ucomfortable shoes. i guess you do get what you pay for.
@k1124n4ku (122)
my cheapest shoes i have ever bought was about $5. i use it for jogging only, cause i love jogging almost every morning. but price never lies, it was so fast to broken hahaha. so i throw it to the trash can, and now i got the new one. the price is about $60, it looks good and strong one. i hope it will last long.
The cheapest shoes that I bought is 150.00 in Divisoria. I am always satisfied. Because I am always taking care of my thins and It depends on the user of the things/
@gaiza12 (4889)
I bought a $3 open type of outdoor footwear or plainly sandals, that would be the cheapest that i bought and it only took 2 months and i can't use it anymore. Well its very cheap and i guess i have loved the thing so i usually use it when i go out or when i go to work that's why it didn't last that long. It was worth it anyway because i have used it's purpose well.
@dccell (337)
well lady, i`am a seller ( i mean a shop keeper ) and we have some shoes we offer to our customers, personally i don`t buy any cheap items if ever i can effort to buy an expensive one. why? bad experience ( not on shoes but on electronics ) i bought only for some few month and it start giving a lot of trouble, i sent it to a technician for many times and if i calculate the cost and surprisingly the cheap one cost me a lot more than my moms old expensive one. and concerning your doll shoes, you are lucky that you can have it for two month. By the way there is a saying which I always use to answer some of my customer when they start asking why these and those has different prize? " Well Prize are indicating the quality and expectations ". happy shopping
I rarely go out, and I have bought cheap sandals before. And yes, it depends on where and how you use it, more often it wouldn't last like the well-known or a little high-priced ones.