I can't stop eating these jelly beans

I ordered a can of jelly belly jelly beans. I wish now I never ordered them. I am eating them left and right they are so sweet and tasty. I keep offering everyone who walks in the door some so they can go down. LOL I know I will not be ordering any more of them. I ordered a big tin of licorice and mixed nuts. and I am constantly chewing. I feel like droppng it all in the trash can.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Gifts, I should tear into you for a couple reasons..One, for bringing up jelly beans, it's been too long since I had any and for two, you have a bad tooth, what the blanky blank are you eating candy for???? I tell you what, since I am your friend who is concerned, you can just send those jelly beans to me, that way you won't have to eat anymore...
Oh your so right I thought about my tooth last night. I took the penicillian and the pain stopped. I am not eating any more of these for right now. I ordered these from swiss colony and they are so nice. Give me some time to pay these gifts off I can order you a can by Christmas You will love them. I order my brother a can for Christmas being he loves them so much.
swiss colony? I haven't seen them in years..Back when I first got married and before we got some financially tight, I use to order their chocolates and tortes..Oh they were sooo good.. I haven't tried their jelly beans, I am sure they are just as good, now I want some...
This is how I handle my constant wanting to chew. I try never to keep them on hand as I would do just like you.
I don't know if there is a cure for it or not. But,I was talking to my daughter last night and told her i like to chew even if I am not hungry. That is why my theighs are thick.
It has to be stress related dear.
I've felt that way from time to time about treats. Get it out of hear before I gain 10 more LBS! KWIM? But I hate to waste either because I can't afford it. I know I loved the Popcorn JB's... but I think I'd love a steak more since they cost abt the same per pound! *LOL*
Oh your so funny,I will not be buying any more. I wish I could have a steak right now as well.
@bagputza (504)
• Belgium
Good evening dear Giftsandbagscom , well what could i say , i am terribile on hearing this , its something that it hasn't yet happenned to me , but please i beg of you , do not throw away on the can trash the jelly beans , its something eatibele and you have paid for them , i would recommend giving them away to someone , maybe someone whom wishes to stop smoking , since it would be better , since you dont want to waste the monney and the jelly beans ( since they are pretty yummy ) , and it could help the person whom tryes to stop smoking to smoke less for a couple of hours , maybe a whole day , who knows , i can't tell whats left in the bag , when i had tried to stop smoking ( i had a three months pause without tabbaco ) i had resorted to jelly beans , sunflower seeds , bombons , in full a lot of chewing gum too , i was having my mouth occupied most of the time , and the jelly beans its a sweet way of starting someones Stop Smoking Regim ( hehehe ) Have a nice evening dear friend.
I like the thought of helping a person to quit smoking. I have a neighbor with kids who may like some candy. I would hate to waste them too.
@cher913 (25890)
i like chocolate and i throw it in the freezer so i can get it when i want and dont have to eat it all at one time.
That is a good plan. Maybe I will toss these beans out and just buy me some m&m's. I eat a few and put the rest in my daughters hands.
@ElicBxn (60895)
jelly belly jelly beans aren't allowed, they have corn starch, I haven't had a jelly bean since I learned what was in them, probably around 20 years
When I have candy in the house I tend to be the same way that you are describing right here. That sounds really good right about now too. Of course, the reason that I rarely buy any candy is because I am throughly addicted to candy. Well, that said, I will occasionally buy a box of gummy bears and I will occasionally buy other candy as well. That said, I think that the only way to avoid over indulging in candy is to quit buying it.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Loads of sweets, my Dentist when I was small used to give me one of those looks and shake his Head but that did not put me off eating Sweets loads of them. Till one Day I just stopped eating them almost right away. Actually I prefer salty things really so that´s lucky in a way. I don´t much care for getting loads of nuts to eat either the odd two or three and that´s it.
@olisaur (1932)
I know exactly what you mean! I get like that with ice cream and freshly baked cookies all the time; they are such a danger to have in the house when I'm there, lol!
I really don't like jelly beans. But let's exchange the jelly beans for m&ms. I wouldn't be able to stop eating them either! I might have someone hide them from me, but then I might go searching for them! I hate those little candies or cips where you can't eat just one!
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. giftsandbagscom. I love jelly belly jelly beans too! They are so good! Dollar General sells these up at the front where all of the candy is at. They have so many different kinds of flavors. And they are 100% Vitamin C if I am not mistaken. It is so hard to stop eating them, I know just how you are feeling about it.
@sender621 (14956)
I love jelly belly jelly beans! They can't be beat! They have the best flavor of any jelly beans! You know you just can't eat one of these jelly beans without eating them all!