Free games from Windows. Remember minesweeper? Solitaire? Free Cell?

The first time I used windows 95 (WOW that was 15 years ago!) I got addicted to minesweeper. It was the only free game from windows that got me addicted. I tried to beat my fastest time everyday. My second favorite was Free Cell. But that was years ago. Have you been addicted to that game too? Or any free games that comes with windows?
@rosdimy (3936)
Solitaire was a game of chance, where the cards were arranged at random. A a results there were arrangements where there was no solution. I still played it until I got the same arrangement twice in a row. Minesweeper requires a lot of logical thinking, and a little bit of luck. It was more to my liking compared to Solitaire. Each Freecell game has a solution to it. Sometimes there is only one approach, sometimes there are several beginning options. Notice the tense that I used above, The difference is because I still play the last two games. I had a computer before the PC took off. It was categorised as a Home Computer. As for the PC I did use the x86 series starting from the 286 with its DOS. Ever seen Windows 1.0?
I am using Windows 7 right now. 32 bit. Really nice! No I haven't seen Windows 1.0 is it still in existence?
@jonnifc (1021)
I got addicted to Minesweeper, too! But I liked the version in Windows XP than in Vista. I don't know what Windows 7 has. Anyway, that's the only game that I got addicted to. Next would be spider solitaire. I like it better than free cell. =)
I just checked it. Windows 7 still have it haha. I am surprised! bBut it looks different now. It is blue and have sound effects.
@Cargoleta (726)
• Spain
I played Minesweeper and Solitaire quite a lot back then when I had Windows 95 too... especially Solitaire. Nowadays I've gotten quite addicted to the Spider solitaire game that comes with Windows XP. I play the regular solitaire once in a while, but I prefer this other one.
@kaka135 (14115)
Yeah, I still remember those games. Actually I liked Solitaire the most, as it does requires that much of thinking. Minesweeper really required me to think, but I got addicted to it sometimes too. It's been really long time ago.
@aeisle (377)
I have also used Windows 95 before. This was the first OS that our highschool taught us 13 years ago. We are able to play DOS games (I don't know the game titles, we just played them) but I have also tried to play Windows games. I was playing Free Cell then and I even played it at home using real cards (We don't have a computer that time) instead of playing solitaire. I enjoyed playing it even without a computer because the game was new to me and felt easier to finish compared to solitaire. I even tried playing minesweeper bu I don't understand it at all so I didn't focus much on it. I only learned how to play minesweeper when I was already at college and I already have my own computer that time.