Do you believe that dog saves lives? (Not The Common Save Thing)

Meeh and Chubi - My very best friend and my savior.
@niairen01 (1018)
I'm not referring to the rescue thing that happens in movies. I know it happens in the real world. What I'm referring to is the dog just suddenly dies with any reason at all and then you just knew that one of your family has experience a near death experience that same span of time too? I've experience that kind of situation. I've got this dog, Chubi. And I believe that he saved my life. I was left alone on our house in the city and my mom and my brother decided to live in the province and look after our farm. They also went with our 4 dogs since no one will after them when I'm working. To make my story short, I've experience near death experience. I almost never woke up from a nightmare. it was so scary. whenever I have this I always prayed but in that nightmare, a dark man (charcoal dark) went behind me and covered my mouth when I started praying. and I cannot breath at all. All I said with my last breath was, "GOD PLEASE!" then I immediately woke up! That morning my mom called me and told me that Chubi died. I cried, and told my mom what happened. She said I just been saved by Chubi. I do believe so.. And I already miss him. How about you? Do you believe is such thing?
@jameshe (126)
• Cameroon
yes
@niairen01 (1018)
wow! what a short answer... won't earn anything with that... ^.^
@jamuls (530)
short and direct. i hope he does earn.
@jamuls (530)
wow... i've never of this before but come to think of it, it's possible. i believe in those entities unknown to us. call me crazy but i really do. i'm sorry about your Chubi. this is really an amazing story... not the common thing we hear and see in the movies. i'm telling my friends about it if you don't mind. :) not here in Mylot, don't worry. :)