Have you ever tried to lose weight with diet pills or shakes?

Greece
If so, what was your experience? I am personally trying to lose weight right now with a combination of shakes, mild exercise (walking the dog, housework) and healthier meals.
@CJscott (4184)
What shakes are you going to use? I do quite well with shakes, and they are tasty well. Cheers.
• Greece
I'm from Europe so you may not know the brand, they're called Lipotox and are made by Cambridge Pharmaceuticals. I've been using them for about 10 days now and it's too early to see results but people have scared me a bit about muscle loss associated with shakes. As I said, I'm not doing any serious exercise and feel like they may not be right for me.
@CJscott (4184)
You are right, I have not heard about it. Exercise is good for you, it would probably do more then shakes would, and it really doesn't take much, just getting your heart rate way high, for about half an hour each day, doesn't even have to be all at once. I use a shake product, Appetizer Diet shakes, but I exercise as well, people at my work use shakes to actually gain weight, so I guess it all depends what you are trying to accomplish, and how you want to compliment each activity. Cheers. Love your Profile picture by the way.
• Greece
Thanks a lot for your detailed response and nice comment on my pic!
@Fishmomma (11504)
I tried the shakes and did lose weight. The problem is keeping the weight off when you stop drinking them. Now I am trying to work out more and eat better.