Do you help poor & needy ?

i think that every peoples help any person. because i seen that poor peoples are weak point of our country. i do help any poor peoples and realize very good. what's your views....
@greenline (14864)
From time to time, I make donations to international charity organizations which are helping the needy people in different parts of the world, people who are struggling with natural disasters, like Red Cross, World Vision. They are doing a marvellous job.
@ankster (273)
I helped poor and needy people by giving clothes and few things in the nearby temple of my house.I felt so happy that day.I also want to continue this work forever.I used to go various orphanages with my parents before marriage and I used to feel great but after marriage whatever is there in my reach I try to do that and will always try my best to help needy and poor
@oscar6 (1939)
I try to contribute as much as I can. however lately I am not able to give to charity since I do not have enough money to do so. In the future, when I have more money I plan on helping the poor and needy. I am sure there are plenty of people in the world that need help from kind people such as ourselves. This is a very nice thing to do.
@akn1961 (1035)
every peoples are very allert to help of this poor mans,many persons are three needs are :meals,home,clothes.so its need are completed on right time.
@anu8994 (106)
yes i helps poor and needy ..i think it is good work i think all person must do helps poor and needy....