I wanted to go to the movies for my birthday

My birthday is the one day I do nothing everyyear. This year I wanted to go to the movies to see anything playing. It will be another boring day being I will not have any money. I can't even remember what year it was when I was in a movie theater before. But,I will try to take myself to the movies in Oct if it can happen. I am moving and the movies is about three blocks from my ne place. Either that or I may just go to marshalls and dream about haivng some money to spend. LOl I will be 41 on sept 29th..
That really stinks that you don't have any money to spend for your birthday. I know that the last time that I went to the movie theater was at the beginning of July when I went with a few of my girlfriends to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I've wanted to go to the movies a few times since then but there have just been so many things going on in my life that it really hasn't been a possibility for me. I hope that you are able to make it sometime in October.
Happy Birthday to you.. There are many films showing now, enjoy the moment !
i hope u can get there.i wish you all the best.and advance hayppy birthday.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I rarely go to the movies. I guess I am just too cheap. Every blue moon we will go to the cheap movie theater, where the movies are only $1.00 on Wednesday. I guess I don't have a problem waiting until the movies come on cable. The once you add in popcorn and soda it gets very costly. I hope you have a super birthday regardless of how you celebrate :-)
@carmelanirel (20979)
Happy early birthday gifts, I hope you can see something worthwhile..I do have a suggestion, instead of paying up to either dollars to get in, do you have a theater where it is cheaper? We have one, where after the main theater is done with the film, it goes over to what we call the "dollar" theater. We call it that because years ago, that was the admission, but now it is two dollars, still much cheaper than the other theater.
@sid556 (31006)
Hi gifts, Well, I hope you get to have your birthday wish and then some. Drop some hints to your boyfriend, your daughter and all the many people that you have helped out. I know times are tough financially for everyone but maybe just maybe between all of them they could pull together and make your day really special. I mean, you somehow manage to help them all in times of need even when you yourself have little money to work with. It'd be really cool if they could do something for you on your day. Would it not?
I hope you can get there. Even better if there's a budget theater there. I know I feel faint if I see the prices @ a theater now days. I can't imagine going, not with the money we have to spend... you know fun or food + bills + gas.... guess what wins out everything aside from "fun". I like window shopping too! Only problem it's hard to do w/ lil kids & a hubby that want everything in sight.
@ElicBxn (60692)
a pup, I'm going to be 57 before the end of the year
@choybel (5059)
I hope you get to atleast enjoy the movie you're going to watch...Advance Happy Birthday to you then!
@cheravs (620)
Advance happy birthday! Try to save some money you might add food in the original plan of just watching movie. I usually save money from advance gifts.lol..take care
@Ramaditya (1227)
So, the birthday will come for you then. Congratulation! That's a good idea. Just go to the cinema and watch current movies, any of them. Just bring along your family or best friends. That will be nicer!