now a days there are less number features added in face book..?

Bangalore, India
face book is the application is only application which got its fame in a short period of time and now there are a lot of application too but in improvement is slow and that is the addition of new application is less compared that the older version and i think there should be some improvement has to be done to give a perfect improvement..and there should be a lot of appliction to have easy earning so that it will be so easy to earn there too..and i knew no application to earn there ..is there any thing for online earning then please comment on this..have fun..!
@anurag3786 (6275)
I like facebook and also an active member of this social networking site. I think these times there are a lot of apps which I can enjoyed. As you say there are no more apps available in present time. So I think if I don’t check their mostly apps or you have tried their all apps so now you feel that there is not availability of apps in present time.