Do you easily believe in the news / rumors?

@chiyosan (29388)
So when you are watching the news - do you like take the news at its face value (in front of the tv, as per what is told by the reporter) or do you sometimes still have doubts, give benefits to the persons involved, like a hesitation perhaps? What about if there are rumors told - do you find yourself easy to believe what is being said by the people, and what most of them comment on.. or are you always the skeptic one when it comes to "hearsay"
@nangisha (3504)
Hi Chiyosan!. I think this day infotainment ( gossip show ) can make you believe what you watch or what you reads. I think the best thing we can do is not judge to easy because every thing not always seem the way we think. Let time will prove every thing including right or wrong about that rumors. Its never fun to be object of rumors I think most celebrity feel living in aquarium where people watch they doing in their life.
@chiyosan (29388)
Im glad to have your response in the discussion. I hope you are doing really well, Best regards to you and have a wonderful day! See you and Happy mylotting! Godbless!
@aarpees (149)
Before, I easily believed in rumors and news. But now, that I have once been involved in rumors, I give the person the benefit of the doubt. I would research too much on it, and will really look for the other side of the story. If you easily believe in rumors, then most probably, you are susceptible to sharing rumors as well. It's a bad habit.
@chiyosan (29388)
Its been a while since i came back to the discussion myself and sorry for this. Its great to see you in the discussion, though and Hope to see you around the site, happy mylotting. Godbless!
@douwe241 (108)
• Netherlands
well i always think about the things i see in the news , and im always missing the Asian part (im living in Europe , they only show news from the VS ) only if there happens something really worse they show it but thats all , sometimes they talk days and days about a hurricane in the VS and they dont even talk about the hurricanes in Asia so i believe things but they dont show you all the news of the world and i dont like that.
@chiyosan (29388)
@tomitomi (5441)
If there's a hot news I would normally ask lots of questions. I'll read more about it and share it with friends for their opinions to get a clearer picture.
@chiyosan (29388)
I really appreciate having you here with me in the discussion. Thank you so much for your time, God bless and see you around and happy mylotting!
I have my ways on which news to believe but most of the time, the news from this news program i'm watching is almost a hundred percent true.
@chiyosan (29388)
Thank you for your time to respond here in the discussion, Great to have you here, have a wonderful time and happy mylotting! God Bless... :D