Would you like to be on the big brother show?

I think I would like to be on that show. I would like to play those mind games and get people to trust me for all that wonderful cash. I would also like to live in that beautiful house for those few weeks. I am shy or I would apply to be on the show.
@jonnifc (1021)
No, I don't like to be watched at all. I couldn't live in a house where all your movements are recorded and everything you say whould be heard by Big Brother. I don't watch the show much either.
No, I would not like to be on Big Brother Show. It is not a show I enjoy or would I be interested in..
@buggles64 (2715)
I have only seen this show while flipping through channels, and most of the time all I see is people yelling at each other. I probably could never go on that show. I wouldn't want people to treat me like that, and no amount of money would ever change my mind. I think I have what I want with subjecting myself to that yelling...lol...I love sweet talk.
Though I think that it would be nice to have the opportunity to live in the house for a few weeks, I really don't think that I would enjoy being a part of the show. You see, I don't play games with people as a rule and the premise of this show is about playing games with people so it would be something that I just couldn't do. Because of my completely honest nature, I think that I would be out of the game in one, maybe two weeks at the most.