I have been drinking water all day long. I hate it!

We ran out of ice tea all three big buckets of it. Then all the fruit punch ran out so we have nothing here to drink for days. LOL I know I should be drinking water anyway. it has no taste and I get sick of drinking it a lot. I hope to get something sweet to drink soon. I don't know how much more water I can take. What do you drink all day?
@carmelanirel (20979)
You won't like this but....I can drink water all day long.I love water and the best water I ever tasted was real spring water, yum...:)
I want to get to the point where I like water too. I was drinking one glass of water all day and it was a shame. It was the next afternoon when I realized I did not even finish the glass. My body was weak and tired and when I thought about it I got up and got some sugar water and I felt better again.
Were you like that as a child? I wonder if kids are always given a different choice of drink that they would never drink water. I make sure to not always have alternatives and my kids love water. Like myself, we only got soda once a week, then it was milk or water..So I can drink water all the time..In fact that sounds good now..lol
@sid556 (31005)
carmelanierel has a point here, I think. I was raised like that. Whenever we told my mom that we were thirsty, we were really looking for Koolaid or soda which we almost never got. She'd always direct us to water. We'd groan but honestly, I love water now. I can't stand anything too sweet. Even when she made koolaid, she maid it with about half the sugar that the instructions called for. It wasn't that great. I have friends that are like addicted to things like mountain dew or Cola. It's probably not much different to my being addicted to the coffee I started drinking at age 12 or the cigs I started smoking at age 10.
I actually drink almost a gallon every day, I find it so refreshing and keeps my skin looking great. Next time you are able to shop look for the little envelopes, from Crystal light, that you can add sweetener to your water so you do not have to resort for plain water.
I can't drink that stuff at all. It will not agree with me anymore. I use to drink it left and right. But,after my gastric bypass I can't stomuch it. My mother has some right across the street from me.
Sorry I thought I could help.
@sid556 (31005)
ahh...that's what I suggested as well. sorry .
@sid556 (31005)
Hi gifts, I'm actually a wateraholic. I love water. I know that it can be dull but I love the ice cold water...tons of ice! I do change things up and add the flavor packets to it. They are like 1.00 per box and come in many flavors and have maybe 5 calories and no sugar and taste really good. Again...the ice is an important ingredient. I keep a variety of those flavor packets in the house at all times. I used to drink the Chrystal lite ones which are a bit more expensive but I've found I like the hawain punch flavors more and they are much cheaper so I pretty much stick to those.
I will try these ones when I go shopping. I don't like crystal light at all.
@sid556 (31005)
You can get the Hawaiin punch ones as well as AC brand for 1.00 per box. The hawaian punch is our favorite. It comes in a variety of flavors and we like it all...mostly the Lime berry and the polar blast. The regular hawaiin punch tastes just like the stuff you buy in the bottle. The Chrystal lite actually has too strong a flavor now that we have been drinking this other stuff. I like plain water so I drink a lot of that too...this just changes things up and it's cheap to boot.
Make some raw lemonade. Just put some water, constituted lemon juice, and sugar in a pitcher. Let freeze. Be sure to balance the sugar with the lemon juice or you will get a skunky lemon taste.
I amtrying to cut back on sugar so this won't work. My lemonade tastes like sugar water. LOl
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Giftsand Water is pretty good for you it helps the kidneys,and also your skin we should always try to stay hydrated and after all no calories,by the way did you run out of Kool-Aid Jammers too? I would think you would always have plenty of those on hand at your house
My daughter drinks them like lightening. She gets two each time she goes for something to drink. I will be buying three cases from costco next month.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
Before I hate drinking pure water, I prepare to drink ice tea or juice but in my recent location it seems I found big difference I now love to drink water and softdrinks who was not my habit. It's too hot here in middle east so we need to drink more glass of waters everyday to prevent my lips dried. Everynow and then I drink a bottled of water because it seems I loss my energy if I don't want to drink water. Water is very important in our body and even I'm on the office which is hard to prepare juice or ice tea I always drink water.
I would drink water too if I were you. I can rememebr drinking it all the time when i was living in the heat of Florida.
@jonnifc (1021)
I drink water all day. Of course, there's the usual cups of coffee or tea. But most of the time I would be drinking water. I try to drink 6-10 glasses of water daily. I make it a point to drink at least 2 glasses per meal. Even when I eat out, I usually just drink water. I'm trying to cut the sugar in my diet because we are prone to diabetes. I like that it has no calories and very healthy for regulating body functions. I also find that's it keeps my skin glowing and moisturized. It's better to drink it cold, though. If you're really not fond of it, try drinking it with lots of ice so at least you'll enjoy the coldness and not mind the taste.
This is why I chose to put ice in it. But,I found I only like ice water when it is really hot outside. I will try to finish at least my glass.
@cream97 (29167)
I drink water, milk, juice, energy drink and flavored waters. If I have some ginger ale I will drink that too. I love Vitamin Water and Fuze drinks. I love just about all of the flavors too. I may drink a soda every two or three months or so. I hardly drink sodas frequently.
I start out the day with a Pepsi because I need the carbonation combined with the caffeine to get my day off to a good start. Then, after that is gone I will go to water and occasionally drink a glass of either Kool-Aid or iced tea so that I have some flavor. I really know that I should cut the sugary drinks ou of my diet, but it is hard for me to do because I really like the flavor of various different drinks.
... you just made me want to get a big glass of water... please hold while I do this... Ahhh, so good ;) Haha. Water is so good for you, but I can see how you could get sick of it. I drink coffee all day, every day and it is just so bad for you. I wish I drank more water! I also drink a lot of White Grape juice, because... in my opinion... it is as good as it gets in the juice department! Hahaha. But water is really one of the best drinks. Water and milk.
One advised that my doctor told when I had urinary tract infection {UTI}is to drink water atleast 2L a day. I hated the idea that I need to drink water now and avoid sugar water but I need to do it, its for my own good... And its also good for you, because water helps us to get rid of our body waste products. I know its tasteless but sooner or later you're going to get used to it.
@JayJay45 (157)
Water! It has no calories. It's not fattening. And it's good for your skin, and everything else!
I drink flavored water all day long. My favorite flavored bottled water is Aquafina brand. We go through it really fast at our house. If I run out of it I will drink reqular water but I just love the taste of the water with flavoring in it. Water is so thirst quenching and I just cant imagine someone hating it. I can see liking other things more but it seems like such a natural thing that everyone would like lol.
@gdesjardin (1938)
Actually I usually drink water. This past summer has been so incredibly hot that I started drinking more water than normal. Once a day (usually with lunch) I have a glass of Fresca, but the rest of the day I drink water. I actually love a plain old glass of water, but you can buy the flavored water. Or try putting some of those individual size crystal lights, or kool-aid packets. Those taste pretty good and they sell generic ones of those as well.
@twoey68 (13651)
I used to be the same way...I couldn't stand the taste of water. Then I found if I put it in the fridge and let it get really cold, I like it more. I mostly drink water all day and then I sometimes have a fruit smoothie with my breakfast and a glass of milk with my supper. I keep bottles of icey cold water in the fridge all the time and usually drink 4-6 of them everyday. [b]**AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~[/b]
@kquiming (2999)
i'm okay with having to drink plain water everyday! in fact i prefer it than any other drinks...as long as the water is cool, not too hot or warm, not too cold. i mean cool...perfect temperature for my tastes. what i hate about drinking other beverages is the after-taste they leave in my mouth after drinking.... makes me want to brush my teeth with lots of toothpaste right away.
Water is good for you! It replenishes our body of the dehydrated water through sweat and exercise! Furthermore, it keeps you healthy and energised! Drinking sweet things always are not always good as in the long term, you could develop illnesses. Well I agree that sweet things are nice to take but do take note of the long term effects.
@lhenpaule (497)
Water is healthy, in fact, suggested daily intake should be 8 glasses. Go on with water it will do you good instead.
i think water is good for health because our brain has some precentage of water,and i always drink water too when im in school or at home but not too much because it can make me sick altough water can make us health
@sedel1027 (17855)
I'm not a water drinker either. The only way I could drink water all day is with adding something: lime, lemons, cucumber, ect, I usually drink coffee or iced tea.