I just had the greatest idea........

Boise, Idaho
I have thought of this before and it made for a fun discussion and though I am changing it alittle I am going there again. Oh my! I am inviting all the grand folk I have met on here to a e-cabaret for the evening. I have decorated it like a New Year's Eve Party. Please tell me what you would like to bring/contribute to the night of merriment. Your lively personality, some food item, a movie, etc. I will bring my sense of humor and several strawberry cheesecakes. You?
@moondancer (7434)
Everyone says they love my ice tea, so I can bring lots of that and if some people want me to I can also spike some punch and bring that. lol If these are not needed then I make some nice veggie trays that I take pride in.
All of those sounds good. Alittle spiked punch too, huh? This going to be quite a party.
hi Celticeagle I would bring plates and spoons and tons of all kinds of ice cream, and several German chocolate cakes too plus pounds of the most delicius chocolate for all us chocoholics out here. plus party favors too.
I wanna set at your table!! YUMMY!! I haven't had a piece of german chocolate cake in years!
@writersedge (22579)
Since this is imaginary, blackberry cobbler, and my dancing shoes to boogie down.
Mmmm. That sounds good.
@JenInTN (27565)
I'll bring a crockpot of special cheese dip and tortilla chips! I'll bring my b/f too....he can play guitar...beware though...he is a bit of a ladies man...gotta watch him...LOL.
Mmmm. That sounds good. Loved ones welcome. And he better watch out. Lots of silly women will be aboard. Hehe