What are you doing this morning while the kids are gone?

I am about to take another small nap. I was mylotting early this morning when I could not sleep. I feel my eyes getting tired on me now. I will get up and clean out some things being I am moving. I will get rid of what I am not taking in the kitchen as well. maybe even sit an do my bills for next month. I have to budget in food as we can't go like this another month.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Well, I was doing my school, like every morning now. If I didn't have school or a job, I guess I would be doing something creative, if I could..:)
That is good for you doing your school. take care.
@donsky14 (5964)
Well, my kid is not big enough to go to school yet..his still 3months. lol. But when his sleeping...I go online for my online business...like my shop and mylot.
That is good you have some time to yourself to do things. I had to go get my daughter from school today so she is sick and now something is wrong with my stomuch.
Only one of my two children will be gone to school in the morning. However, I have a lot of things that I need to get done while she is at school. My mother is coming over here after she gets off work tomorrow because we are going to go to a free concert downtown and our house is not that far from her place of employment. Therefore, I need to shampoo at least part of the carpet before she comes over. Then I also need to do some writing and also some mylotting while she is at school as well.
@gdesjardin (1938)
My oldest is 21 and he works full-time so he is gone everyday from 8-5. My middle son is 14 and I home school him so he is home with me all day long. He is a late riser in the morning which is fine with me because I get a little alone time until about 11:00 a.m. My youngest, my daughter, is 12 and goes to middle school. She has to be out of the house by 6:30 when my husband takes her to school. I usually do my mylotting and other things on the computer until about 11:00 when I help my homeschooler. In between all this I am doing laundry and cleaning. I try to take a little nap from 3-4 and then my daughter is home. That is my usual day except for Mondays when I go to the grocery store and run any other errands. Pretty boring huh?