cops

Pakistan
Have you ever been stopped by the cops? driving fast,drinking or some other reason.
@anthonydt (146)
Hi, Yeah.. I used to be a wreckless driver you can say. I got pulled over for speeding, had to go to traffic school, pay a lot of fees and it sucked. After about three tickets, I just stopped speeding.. and learned my lesson! I also got pulled over for minor stuff as well like having my car tint too dark and had to get them removed.. Also my car is loud and attracts officers.
• Pakistan
thanks to response.
• Poland
When I was young and I first learned to drive, I used to get stopped a lot. My father had just bought a nice new car, but then he became ill and could not drive. I used to drive his car to do shopping and other jobs. The police were very suspicious to see a seventeen year old driving an expensive new car, and I would get stopped once or twice a week until the police got to know me.
• Pakistan
thanks good luck.
My boyfriend was driving my car and we got pulled over, not for driving fast, drinking but for my car tint for being too dark. The officer let us go though because we told the officer, he was dropping me off to school (college- which we were actually doing and not lying about)- all we got was a warning. A few months ago, July? I got pulled over for not making a complete stop, speeding and my tint for being too dark. I do not remember if I made a complete stop or not, so much was on my mind as I was driving to school to speak to my counselor. However, when the cop asked me if I made a complete stop, I told the officer... I believe I made a complete stop because I used to go to this high school for 4 years and passed by this stop sign(I got pulled over by my old high school) Then.. I said I do not think I am speeding because I don't speed. My tint, I couldn't say anything but overall he asked if I was ever pulled over? I said no and he asked for my information. Then he let me off with a warning :) I am so thankful or else my parents would have gotten really mad!!
• Pakistan
thanks for response.
@thebest1 (658)
hello,master! When I saw your topic,I smile!Because I remember how was mi first "meeting"with cops! I was in hurry and the street was very "busy"lol.For this reason,I tried a little"cheat":I drove on a prohibited street( a very little street ha ha ha).At the end of the street...cops...and mooore cars! Than I explain them:"Please,forgive me,I have a little girl,she is only few month and wait me home...I'm hurry...sorry" And..they let me LOL! This is my first and unique "meeting" with cops! A nice evening and happy lotting!
• Pakistan
thanks for great response.