your favorite money making site

@oscar6 (1939)
What is your favorite money making site? My favorite site is associatedcontent. I write articles for them and they pay anywhere from 3-20 dollars per article. Although I usually only get 3.50-8 dollars an article. So what site is your favorite? Be sure to explain the site for others.
@CatGods (4595)
Question for you, when you write for A/C, who owns the article? You or them? If some one is going to pay me say 20.00 and they own the rights, I might consider it, maybe. But I'm not going to sell an article for 3.50 and then they own the rights to it. If they want to pay me 3.50 but I have the right to post it on other sites for pay, then that is a different story. As for my favorite site to make money with, it is keen.com. It is the site that I have been with for the last 10 years. I am a tarot card reader. I set my own price and hours. It's just one of the things I do online to make money. I also have multiple online stores. I also do stock photography which is a very tough competition field to get into. Plus I do write haiku's on Triond although I haven't written any thing in a very long time. And last but not least I am a field rep for several retail merchandising marketing companies and I go to mass merchandising stores like Target, Walmart, Sears etc and do thing like sku corrections, setting up pop (point of purchase) displays, re-sets, new item cut ins, end caps, just any thing that pertains to merchandising. Believe me, I am so busy with my different ways that I make money that there are not hours in my day.
You can make your articles non-exclusive, which means you still own the rights to post your content elsewhere :-) I will take a look at keen.com, thanks for the tip!
@oscar6 (1939)
Glitterwings is right you can make your article non exlusive or exculsive. Associatedcontent usually gives more for exculsive (or so they say) but its typically not much more. As long as you have not posted the articles somewhere else first you can get upfront payment. Then if you choose non exculsive you still own the rights to them.
I love writing for associated content. Do you mind giving me advice on what to do to make my articles better so I'll get 8 dollars? Right now the most I've gotten is a little over 3 dollars. That was really exciting! I love writing and I am good at it, but I need to get better, obviously, to make money on that site.
@iowachap (100)
Too bad they do not allow to write for ehow anymore, I typically still get 15 bucks a month from my articles there.
@nicregi (1936)
I am so jealous! I am living outside US and not entitle for the upfront payment. Sigh! Just got my post published at AC. Hope it will be better as time passes by :)
@lexx87 (1711)
• Mexico
hello oscar one of my favorites sites are neobux, indoclix, cashnhits, incrasebux and my lot. I dont have enough money but they are really good sites.
@greenline (14864)
My favorite way of making money online is writing, articles, short stories, reviews, commentaries, and so on. Writing has been my hobby since my high school years, and is till is. It is a way of relaxation for me after getting back home from my full time job. For writing, my favorite site is "Review Stream". One can write brief revies there on a variety of topics.
@akshay7 (415)
well, my favorite site is a GPT site called cashflig. It is a new site and you can chat with the owner there. It has an awkward design and a $10 cashout. Now the good part starts. There "are" offers for all countries. There are jackpots and weekly referral small contests. The winner gets around $5 or something, further the offers approve quite fast and some offers are manually checked. I had fun talking with Andrew who is the owner, you can get to him on facebook also. P.S The site's banner is in my profile if you want to check out.
hello oscar, me and my fiance have started this site called freeway to success. and i tell you now, paid affiliate marketing is the way to go. i have done neobux gagabux, all the buxes that are free. you can make up to 18,000 a month for a full downline on freeway to success. we are making 600 a month and we have been working on it for 6months and expect to be done with it in another 6months.it is an affordable program, 15 dollars to get started and 5dollars a month after that. once you earn enough commissions they will pay for the substriction fee itself. there is so much to explain about this opportunity. my website is www.zachregina.ws please visit. our contact email is on top of the website and just tell me what you think or if you have questions me or my fiance will be able to answer them for you.
@TrvlArrngr (4057)
I tend to stick with Mylot, Neobux, and Clixsense. The others I have tried have all turned to scam. I hate to waste time.
@Ntek21 (64)
I like cashgopher.. dont really have to do anything. and i am always online to just sit back and let it run for me.. already been paid and havent really done a thing... but thinking writing articles sounds like the next think i wanna try. oh and neobux is pretty good to...
My favorite site is Gather.com I also like mylot Sidetick
If you are genuinely a good writer, check out Demand Studios. You need to submit a resume and writing sample, and submit 3 articles as per their process (which they pay you for if they accept them) and they will judge your writing and decide if they want to keep you on. After that, you are free to claim assignments, and there are many (thousands) which are worth $15 each. They pay every Tues and Friday. I only write one every few days or so, but have already been paid $135 in about a month of working. If I wrote one article every day, I would make 450/month.
@pinoycity (578)
this is a very interesting discussion. not only are the reply informative, the replies are so quick too.