modern tools for good and evil

Are you in facebook? If you are not well...sign up! Almost everyone I knew is on facebook. My wife open an account for me. I found my long lost friend on facebook. I can easily chat with my cousin in Canada. I included my high school teachers on my friends list and I sell books on facebook too. It is really a useful tools. God bless those who program the facebook. BUT! It was on NEWS. A teenager was invited to be a friend facebook. She accepted her until he became her regular chat. Thru facebook they arrange a date. They became lover but he broke her heart. He use the facebook to post pictures that destroy her. It is evil. Good thing I am blessed in facebook. What is your experience with facebook.
@johnpillai (2083)
I have a account in face book. I use face book to chat with my relatives, who are spread all over the world, because of the problems in our country. so facebook is very useful to me. Actually i came to facebook to find my lost friend. but i couldn't find her.
try harder! i have a friend. he's name is peter juarez. i lost contact with him but finally i found him on facebook
Thanks for your reply. Your reply tells me that you have understan my pain. Realy loosing a friend is very painful. I am awaiting the happier day.
Well, the simple moral you should know is to never trust anyone completely. Or never trust that easily.
i agreed with you.