My birthday is the 29th of this month

I will not have any money to do anything on my birthday this year..like the past few years that past. But,I have to move and hope to get my key by then to start moving in. I would like to do something by the time I move in being I will have a little bit of money and be in a new town then too. What would be some cheap things I could do with my daughter for my late birthday celebration. Cheap!!! Thanks take care..
Happy early birthday to you!! Maybe because of the tough year you have had a nice little restaurant dinner for just the two of you would be nice if the restaurant owner new it was your birthday celebration where they could bring out a nice dessert and sing happy birthday to you. This nice little time with your daughter would be good for the both of you. Have fun which ever route you go.
There are so many places in my new neighborhood i could eat at. I will not have money on that day so maybe it could wait a few days and then we could go. I like this idea a lot.
Happy early Birthday!! As you get older birthdays become not as a big deal especially since it means getting older...I would say that moving to a new place and a new town is a pretty good birthday present... How old is your daughter? There are so many cheap things that you can do depending on their ages...what about board games, the holidays are coming you can make decorations for them, go for ice cream or a nature walk?
I won't have any money to buy the ice cram till the first. LOL If I move by then I was planning on just walking around my new area and seeing what is around me.
hi giftsandbagscom! to celebrate your birthday with your love ones is the most precious gift you can have. they can also understand you no matter what will be your reason why your celebration from last year is different now. consider things what you have right now, and be thankful. why not, cook a meal that your family will share together on your special day. :)
I don't have any food to cook right now. I just have to make due with having tv to watch.
@anurag3786 (6275)
Hey first of all I want to give you birthday wishes in advanced. And now I want to say that you can enjoy your birthday also at your home. Because as you say you have not money at this time so you are not able to celebrate your birthday. So I want to give you an advice. You can celebrate your birthday at home also. And you ordered for a birthday cake. And also make some dishes at your home. So you and your daughter both enjoyed birthday I cheeps ways. What do you think now?
i don't hve money for a cake or even the mix lol. I will have tv though. And guess we could watch something together that night. Thanks
@ElicBxn (60895)
if there is a bus system, catch a main one and ride it around its route so you can see what's on it that you might want to go back and see another time or see if there is an area park and go over and have a little picnic maybe make up some coffee and tea and invite a few neighbors over so you can meet them, maybe even have a little pot luck - but warn them you don't have any furniture
@sid556 (31005)
Happy birthday ahead of time, Gifts. As blonde as I am, I will no doubt forget this date once it rolls around a few days from now. You should not have to have money to do anything on your birthday! Someone should do something special for you. I hope someone who is special in your life will come through and do something to make your day!