have you had a real smore in your life?

One you cooked out in the woods on a cook out. I am watching people eating them and they look good. I can't take hikes and out door like that. So,the chance of me getting a real smore would be limited at best. I would like to try one before I pass on. I don't think it will be anytime soon though. LOL
When I was in school I was in Girl Scouts for very many years and because of it I did a lot of camping. On every campout that we went on, we would have at least one evening that we would cook over a camp fire and smores was the dessert that we would always like to have. Since I've had children of my own, I haven't had the chance to have smores cooked over a campfire, but we have a fireplace in our house and there have been a few times that we've had smores that we have made in our fireplace and our children love those as well.
@gdesjardin (1938)
We have had real smores before. I used to go camping all the time. When the kids were little they would make my hubby go start a fire even in the backyard just to have smores and toasted marshmellows. We don't go camping that often like we used to, but we barbeque often and we will make smores for the kids.
@carmelanirel (20979)
You've never had a real smore? Not even as a kid? Wow, you should come and visit me, I can build a fire in the back and roast up many smores for you...and yes, the name fits, you always want sMore...lol
@sedel1027 (17855)
Yep, I have had real smores. I have eaten them camping out but thats not the only way. We make them over our BBQ grill sometimes lol
Yes, I have had a real smore at a beach party.... in the bonfire :) It was goood.