Do you cook your own lobster?

I had redlobsters lobster and it was ok to eat. Then once I bought a lobster to steam at home. when I cracked it open it was thei green stuff all inside of it. The lobster went right i the trash. I am watching tv and they are cooking up lots of ses food. I wish I could afford to eat that everyday. They said not to eat imported caviar. I forget why being I started to type this and left the tv alone.
I've never had the courage to try to steam our own lobster at home. The main reason that we've never tried it is because of the fact that we don't have our own steamer basket and besides that we really can't afford to give it a try. Now, if we were to have the money to give it a try, I am inclined to believe that we would try it once because there is actually a fresh seafood market that is within walking distance of our house.
@cream97 (29166)
I don't eat lobster, let alone cook it. If I saw some green stuff that has leaked out of the lobster, I would just throw it away too. It is no telling what this green stuff was. It could have been something that was decayed and was rotten.
Never made my own lobster and honestly I've never eaten more than a bite or two from hubby's from when he had it at Red Lobster as well. My hubby won't make one at home he says cooking things like lobster & crab legs really stink up your house. Then again we don't have the money for that luxury usually anyways.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I have never tried that, it seems hard for some reason.
@damned_dle (3944)
No I don't. It is too expensive here (Philippines) and it would be a waste if I do it wrongly! lol. Is it hard? Or do you just cook it the way you cook crab?
I am like responding to ever one of your post :) I am pretty much doing nothing as you can see.. I have Red Lobster, it is ok... as for cooking my own lobster, I do not- but my parents do. I am not a huge lobster fan or seafood.. once in a while is fine.