What was your favorite meal this month?

I was without food for the most part this month. I was lucky enough to sell something and buy some salad to make. I think that was the best meal I had this month. I added apples to my salad for the first time and it was great. Today for breakfast I wm eating the lettuce and cucumbers I had left. So what was your favorite meal this month.
@iamjesca (187)
The best meal that I had was the "liempo". It was the best pork thigh barbecue that i had. It was so yummy and we ate everything. It was marinated with the secret ingredients of the restaurant. And barbecued to perfection!!Yum!! And I think that it was that restaurant, who made the best liempo ever!
sounds like something I would like to try. I think some places make great food.
I would have to say that so far this month our best meal was well for me atleast was probably when we had meatloaf and macaroni salad...I also love having salad, that is normally what I have for lunch, I like to add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, french dressing and then I cut up colby block cheese into chunks and enjoy LOL
I ate salad a few days this month. it was really nice too. I will try it with cheese one time.
This month, the best meal i had was fried chicken and eggs. It was my best breakfast this month.
Your the second perosn to ever mention eating eggs and fried chicken in the morning. That I will try one day.
@lfloresca (116)
For me the best meal not only for this month but every month is kare-kare. This is so delicious and my favorite among the foods that I am eating.
Another meal I have never heard of good for you have more and enjoy it.
@leo2050 (349)
I have been shifted to a new place this month so i found it difficult to get meal in the beginning. So i used to make my own meal and i really miss those pasta which i had for the dinner to feed myself. I think, that was my best meal for this month.
I am glad you finally got to have your pasta.
@nickie81 (48)
Pansit is the best meal i enjoy this month.
Never heard of that before. Good for you
@cream97 (29166)
I am glad that you have enjoyed your meal. Your salad sounds so good! My best meal that I had this month was the stewed chicken wings that I have broiled. It made some delicious mouth watering gravy. And I ate this over some white rice. It was so yummy! I hope that I can broil some fresh and firm turkey wings that are just as yummy!