Last nights Survivor was rather intersting

@coffeebreak (17820)
Well first the one "old" woman filled a guys shoes with sand then dropped them off in the river...why was that? I couldn't figure out why she did that! Why that guy? I didn't see any animosity between those two so what was her point? Then she apologizes to him in front of everyone and all forgive her...but of course the guy with no shoes and all if fine in the tribe! Do they not see she can't be trusted? How is that guy going to make it with no shoes? Then Coach Jimmy gives her this pep talk saying all if well and just keep trying..does trust and childishness mean anything to a strong tribe wanna-be? I sure wouldn't trust her. She did it for no apparent reason! Then the younger tribe deciding who to vote off... Chase has a romatic thing with Brenda but his alliance with the other men, they all want to vote brenda off, and Chase has to decide between his strong alliance and his romatic feelings... good grief.. romance has nothing to do with this game, Chase you moron!!!! And he ends up being the deciding vote! But lets not vote off Nay...empty headed little whining twit! But that last part before the council where they were discussing it all was pretty interesting.. no bickering and arguing, just talking it back and forth... Tribal was pretty good...Chase and Shannon kept arguing about who could get the more girls in their respective cities!! To funny! Then Nay and "fabio" go at it and I am laughing so hard....And finally someone just says 'hey, can we vote now?" and I i crack up again! It was so funny, this tribal council! And the arrogance and Male ego is huge on this team! Who was voted off.....it was of course between Shannon and Brenda as it started... Well, Shannon got voted off with 6 votes, brenda 3 and that was enough. He was NOT a happy camper and boy...I just don't get why as a tribe, they vote off the strongest players first. Just goes to show that the older peoples get along better than younger ones!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
First of all, who would be dumb enough to bring $1600 shoes to Survivor? But anyway, if you're going to sabotage your tribe mate's things, why come back and confess later. Up until that point (or at least until she wigged out about the snails), I thought Holly was really sane and level headed, but no, she's whacko. Was it the romantic thing with Brenda that kept Chase from voting her off? He did say he had 2 alliances, and he was forced to choose between them. What I found interesting was that Shannon was made the fall guy for trying to vote Brenda off, when it was those other two girls who were really behind it all. Nay's days are numbered, she's just too volatile.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have no problem with her being batshit crazy, but batshit crazy and then sorry and confessing?
@coffeebreak (17820)
dawnald - I know! $1600 for a pair of shoes period. How stupid is that, then to wear them to Survivor? Not to mention they appeared to be a more dressy shoe, not a casual style? He'd better think better next time! I did see the snail thing.. thoght that was lame. Almost like they were trying to find something to fight about and the snails were just there to start it. Good grief, if one wants to eat them and another doesn't, why fight about it? I do believe it was mostly the romantic thing that made Chase not vote for Brenda. But at tribal, Shannon started arguing about it all and going on.. one of the other guys kept saying "Shannon, let it go" and he wouldn't so I think that was more the deciding factor that made most vote him off. Moral of the story.. stop arguing!
@romzz05 (573)
I havent watched survivor for the longest time. With the romantic involvement i guess the romantic partner is more loyal than the usual alliance but it can also post threat to other members which can drive them to vote you off early. But then it worked well with amber and rob before. I really wish i could join survivor.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Once the romatic alliance is realized, they always try to break it up soon as possible. Sometimes it works, other times it don't. Good grief, its only been 3 days!
@Bookmite (53)
The guy whose shoes she messed up should have calmly said -- "Those shoes were worth $1600 and I expect you to pay me back as soon as we get back to reality." An apology just wouldn't cut it for me. Sure, maybe he was dumb bringing an expensive pair of shoes like that with him, but maybe he had a good reason, like they're really comfortable and he felt they'd help him perform well in the competitions, or they were his 'lucky' shoes -- lots of people put stock in luck. Regardless, this gal seems mentally, emotionally unstable to me and I'm surprised she passed the psychological testing they have to go through to get on. Also, the gal on the 'young' tribe who just took that other guy's socks doesn't seem like she's wrapped too tight either! I agree that the older people seem to be getting along better (at least on the surface). But I think that's because they have the self-control to hide their animosity better than the youngsters. For example, that one guy who can't stand the coach -- he never shoots his mouth out about it, but it's obvious he wants the coach out! (Sorry I don't know all the players names yet.)
@coffeebreak (17820)
Yeah, the price is his choice, but they appeared to be a more dressy show..black lace up leather style. Why not a tennis shoe? And yeah, say something about pay back. And what is the guy to do now with no shoes? Soon as his feet wear out, he'll get weak and they'll vote him off. I forgot about the sock thing.. wasn't that childish!! I didn't see what happened to them but good grief.. a pair of socks can make or break you with team members...why the big deal! She probably wears shoes without socks all the time! On the old team.. yeah, I think that one guy is just jealous of the coach and only complains about him for that reason. If he has a problem with coach leading, why don't he get up and say something or start leading?